Domain Empire

About GHmail.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,

I was wondering on how I might be able to get that domain even though it is owned by someone already ...

Actually, what I mean is, what are your ideas on how I'll be able to get this domain for it seems that the same placeis using chatabug.com ... I am thinking of offering money for it seeing that they do not need it anymore ...

What do you think?

REMEMBER: the domain I am taking about is http://www.ghmail.com

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Look for a who is on that domain and email them with a request. It looks like they aren't really using it, so I don't expect it to be very hard.

•••
Write them an E-mail and ask them if it is for sale, IMHO. :talk:

Tip: You may wish to not do this from any of your @"GHOwner" (or similar addresses) ... as that could possibly tip them off as to how much you would really like it, in my view.
Just my two sense.
All the best!
:wave:

•••
Since the almighty GMail hit the world, this domain is likely to be an interest to more people... I'd be surprised if they wanted less than low $xxx for it.

•••
WaveMail.com said:
Write them an E-mail and ask them if it is for sale, IMHO. :talk:

Tip: You may wish to not do this from any of your @"GHOwner" (or similar addresses) ... as that could possibly tip them off as to how much you would really like it, in my view.
Just my two sense.
All the best!
:wave:

Well, i have a gmail account ( [email protected] ) that isn't GHOwner, so I am okay. All I want it for is so I can possibly make a webmail program for my gaming community with @ghmail.com addresses (site name is Gaming Hybrid) ... not quite like Gmail for it'll only have 100MB to 200MB of storage, but I would really like to do that.

I'll email them soon about it. Thanks for your response.

•••
•••
kaliboy2g said:

Isn't this the email?

------------------------------------
Administrative Contact:
------, -----

*censored*

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.PROCYBERHOST.COM
NS2.PROCYBERHOST.COM

------------------------------------

Last edited:
•••
I looked through and didn't see his email, but you might aswell get everything else for your site done then just get the domain because it will expire soon.

•••
i dont think you should post personal information...

•••
how much is your budget? $XXX, $XXXX more or less?

i s the ramjet email not working? you can always send a snail mail;)

Last edited:
•••
redhippo said:
how much is your budget? $XXX, $XXXX more or less?

i s the ramjet email not working? you can always send a snail mail;)

can't see the prices ... but I am thinking of around $5 - $10 bucks ....

•••
GHOwner said:
can't see the prices ... but I am thinking of around $5 - $10 bucks ....

I doubt the owners will sell for less than reg. fee, even if they aren't using it.

•••
Anthony said:
I doubt the owners will sell for less than reg. fee, even if they aren't using it.

'll just wait uptil the domain expires and snatch it asap.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back