question About domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
What do you people think about my new domain. Its licensingdefinition.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sorry to be harsh, but I don't see much value

It's a keyword domain, but the word definition kind of kills its value. Almost nobody advertises for this keyword and I doubt any business would like to have that name. If you check namebio, you'll see that almost no domain use the word 'definition' at the end

•••
sorry to be harsh, but I don't see much value

It's a keyword domain, but the word definition kind of kills its value. Almost nobody advertises for this keyword and I doubt any business would like to have that name. If you check namebio, you'll see that almost no domain use the word 'definition' at the end

I agree the only other advice I will add is to read this blog post a couple of times and understand how to truly value a domain. These are great strategies to apply going forward.

https://www.zandibot.com/how-to-pick-two-word-domains
- Will

•••
What do you people think about my new domain. Its licensingdefinition.com

It's a really long domain and when it comes to defining any word most people can go to Google or dictionary.com to find the definition of licensing and any other word for that matter.

There's really no way someone else could benefit from owning this name from a business standpoint.

It's very specific and limited to just the definition of licensing.

•••
You wasted money.
That is a good thing.
Keeps the economy sputtering along.
Please do so more often.

•••
•••
Earlier I used to fall for this kind of domain name. One important thing that I leaned here is that you have to think about selling the name before registering any. Look into the history of sell of similar names and you yourself will know the value of it. Also look for any potential buyers on google and read popular domain discussions here first.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back