Domain Empire

AATI.com UDRP filed one month after it sold on Namejet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
I noticed a UDRP was filed against the 4 letter AATI.com domain name at the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) within the past couple of days.

Mike Berkens tweeted:

The 4 letter .com http://AATI.com which was just bought for $2,510 one month ago on @namejet hit with UDRP #domains #trademarks

According to NameBio, AATI.com did indeed sell on NameJet for $2,510 on October 11th.

Prior to its expiration, it appears that a company called Advanced Analogic Technologies owned this domain name. Because the NAF does not reveal the name of the complainant until after the UDRP decision is published, I am not sure if this is the entity that filed the UDRP complaint.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they did own the name, and they let it drop, then I believe that it induicates a lack of interest, and therefore they don't have a case. This used to be the situation, does anyone know if it is still true?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back