Domain Empire

A word of advice for noobs from a noob!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If you have a good name put it on sedo, park it, submit it search engines if you like and let it speak for it self. Don't believe ant of the domaining get rich quick scams, If a name is good It'll sell. (not that that some advertising here at namepros doesn't help) Also use freshdrop.net it's a great tool to find good expiring names, if you look hard enough you CAN find a gem!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
why submit to search engines if it's a parked domain?
you only do that to a develop one, chances are you only spam the se since parked domain will never be listed in the first place.

Kevin A said:
If you have a good name put it on sedo, park it, submit it search engines if you like and let it speak for it self. Don't believe ant of the domaining get rich quick scams, If a name is good It'll sell. (not that that some advertising here at namepros doesn't help) Also use freshdrop.net it's a great tool to find good expiring names, if you look hard enough you CAN find a gem!

•••
very good point, I submit just because I use web ceo and it's quick and may or may not increase traffic, it's really up to the parker in my honest opinon.

•••
as long as you're DIY it and not paying advertising to promote your parked domains, it's ok, you need to ask your sedo rep assigned to you just to be sure.

Domain owner may not re-direct traffic to their parked domain name. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, traffic redirected from other domain names, traffic originating from advertising and purchased traffic such as pop-under or exit traffic. Each domain name must be parked separately.
http://www.sedo.com/about/policy.php?page=rules_parkers_us&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us

Kevin A said:
very good point, I submit just because I use web ceo and it's quick and may or may not increase traffic, it's really up to the parker in my honest opinon.

•••
It is against Sedo's policies to promote a parked page. Just like Weblord posted. So be careful.

•••
Or. Forget parking :) You can make a lot more money with those names if you put up a 5 page mini site, monetized it with adsense, ypn, adbrite etc. and advertised it. Unless you have a solid typo, or a great type in name which are hard to come by and expensive these days. Your best best, is to development a mini site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back