Dynadot

domain a/v/g/p/r/i/c/e.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hatchan

Established Member
Impact
Hello, any idea of its value?

According to archive.org is a 20 years older domain (2001).

Avg stands for average... maybe, hig $$$ to low $$$$?

Or more?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Average price for what ?

1- This could be valuable when " AVG " itself already a product with an uncertain price than it help users to follow the current price of "AVG"

2- Another option if this name be used as a searching tool it may make sense, such as i want to buy XXX product and when i type this product on this platform it will give me the average price and other prices at different platforms and countries, with/without tax. But still better to use Average than AVG... unless end user make good afford with SEO to make the domain name popular until everyone accept the term AVG

Conclusion: If you wait for the end user it may take so much time for a price $$$ or $$$$. If you are willing to sell it on NP it may only get handreg value.

Good Luck!

Olcayto

•••
This is a high xxx to low xxxx name. Avg price is used a lot in finance and the name has the potential to deliver big time. The use cases are immense including in ecommerce for various Chrome extensions etc. The stats from namebio for Avg term is not encouraging but I'd still believe in the name and renew it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back