IT.COM

.com A Sanskrit word - Seva.com sold for $310,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ron Jackson reported today that Seva.com sold for $310,000.

http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Seva is a Sanskrit word meaning “selfless service” or work performed without any thought of reward or repayment.

The company which acquired Seva.com was previously known as ConvertKit.

ConvertKit as a name just doesn’t do them justice. ConvertKit doesn’t capture the mission we’re on to serve you.

We needed a new name. Something that captures how much we care about you and how much you care about serving your audience.

So we’re taking a second chance on a first impression.

As of today, ConvertKit is now Seva.

Pronounced Seh-vuh it means “selfless service,” and we can’t imagine a more appropriate description for how you’re building your business or what we’re here to do as a company.

Read more here
https://seva.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow!

And since most Indian languages have its basics from Sankrit, "Seva" means "selfless service" in every Indian language...(and there are quite a looooooooot!)

•••
•••
•••
Looking for good offers on Seva.Info , Contact me if anyone interested to buy this domain

•••
Looking for good offers on Seva.Info , Contact me if anyone interested to buy this domain
Pay me $10 and I’ll take it off your hands.

•••
An update
We listened. We learned. We have a new appreciation for the word seva and we won’t be changing our name after all. We’re sorry for our mistake.

It appears that they will not use the domain after all... Money well spent, NOT.

•••
Nimeya.com - is for sale! Sanskrit word meaning barter or exchange.

- 6 letters domain
- one word domain name meaning barter or exchange in Sanskrit.

Nimeya is a sanskrit word, meaning barter or exchange.

The domaind was used for a clothing brand and it also have a logo. Google it.

It was also used for a portal. See web archive.

The domain was first registered before 2011.

Price: 1750 USD.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back