domains A Ritualist ritual for purchasing your domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
The New York Times Article
read more

Ezra Bookman founded Ritualist (dot Life), which describes itself as “a boutique consultancy transforming companies and communities through the art of ritual,” last year in Brooklyn. He has come up with rituals for small firms for events like the successful completion of a project — or, if one fails, a funeral.

How do we help people process the grief when a project fails and help them to move on from it?

rtldn.png

Messages on the Ritualist.Life Instagram feed read like a kind of menu for companies who want to buy operational rites a la carte: “A ritual for purchasing your domain name (aka your little plot of virtual land up in the clouds).

read more

(* terms and conditions for the ritual doesn't exist - yet) (y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The New York Times Article
read more

Ezra Bookman founded Ritualist (dot Life), which describes itself as “a boutique consultancy transforming companies and communities through the art of ritual,” last year in Brooklyn. He has come up with rituals for small firms for events like the successful completion of a project — or, if one fails, a funeral.

How do we help people process the grief when a project fails and help them to move on from it?

Show attachment 165547

Messages on the Ritualist.Life Instagram feed read like a kind of menu for companies who want to buy operational rites a la carte: “A ritual for purchasing your domain name (aka your little plot of virtual land up in the clouds).

read more

(* terms and conditions for the ritual doesn't exist - yet) (y)

Can you provide a link that doesn't require a subscription?
I really want to read this for S&G :)

•••
Can you provide a link that doesn't require a subscription?
I really want to read this for S&G :)

pdf attached (nytcart.pdf)

Attachments

• nytcart.pdf
    808.6 KB · Views: 194
•••
•••
•••
Does licking my finger before clicking the buy button count as a ritual?
And praying till funds are in my account after a sale.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back