NameSilo

A Prince Harry website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vichousefc

Account Closed
Impact
0
hi all,

i am the owner of princeharry.co.uk and I have a very basic frontpage website up and running. I have a guestbook and forum, but the guestbook isnt working because of the frontpage extensions even though I have activated them at my oneandone web server - anyway.

I want this website to take off, please can anyone give me any tips, feedback about my basic frontpage website. I want to make as much money out of this (being honest) as I am not a big fan of prince harry.

any ideas?

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
thats really honest lol, as for the website, you need to use something other than webbots from frontpage for guestbooks, etc.. make it look professional IMO
 
0
•••
in my opinion, a complete redesign

the colour isnt nice the, the pic of harry is badly cut out

the content and layout are good though, apart from the huge amount of grey text at the bottom of the page, ive no idea why its there either.
 
0
•••
I could do some webdesign for you ya if needed
Cheers
 
0
•••
make a better design and more content :)
 
0
•••
I'm not sure, but can't you put all those 'keywords' into a meta tag so that it isnt on the actual site and still be found by Google? Or at least a hidden form input?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back