IT.COM

A Newcomer

NameSilo
Watch

Alongzz.HSB

Impact
HI everyone,

Simply Called me by the name Alongzz, Kind of new in Domaining, but really interested to know more about it for quite some time now. Finally, to have found this site and hoping to gain greater knowledge and just make money out of it.. Any tip's and tricks, that's worth sharing is really appreciated..

For Making the first sale,
Alongzz.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hmmmn ... Welcome to namepros ... first tip is that you usually have 30 minutes to edit your posts ... none of your answers ("A:") came out .. you can find the "edit" button at the bottom left of your post! ;)

Good luck with your future domaining .. and good luck figuring out the forum! ;)

•••
•••
•••
Hello again Alongzz .. lol .. glad to see you got your original post fixed! :)

In terms of tips .. definitely do a lot of reading (sales and appraisals forums here at NP are good starts) .. there are plenty of blogs/podcasts (DomainNamewire, @DomainSherpa) as well!

Best of luck in your domaining adventures! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
HI everyone,

Simply Called me by the name Alongzz, Kind of new in Domaining, but really interested to know more about it for quite some time now. Finally, to have found this site and hoping to gain greater knowledge and just make money out of it.. Any tip's and tricks, that's worth sharing is really appreciated..

For Making the first sale,
Alongzz.
You chose right place.just stay here Everyday and learn and learn..Best of luck..:xf.smile:

•••
Hello Alongzz :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Welcome to NP

Tip : Domaining is not a lottery
Trick : There is no trick, just hard and smart work.

•••
•••
Welcome to NP. Wish you all the success, my friend!

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Best of luck with your domaining adventure :)

•••
Thanks for a really warm welcoming to this community.

A not needed intro, but just felt like to :xf.cool:

I was a full time freelancer in entertainment industry almost for my whole life until i saw an opportunity from this internet lifestyle and working to make it real since last year. What I like the most trying to make money as a freelancer either offline or online is the ability to meet and learned from a lot of people with different ways of perspective from one same industry.

Where the rules are mostly the same. But, the hard part is playing a different game in a different team.
Just need to stay sharp and adapt to it fast, by not being a burden instead be creative in creating a win-win opportunity for the whole team.. :xf.grin:

My newbie way of learning,

Nothing is much more expensive than learning from those who are more experienced in it.

Thanks again having this NewGuy as part of this Awesome Community... Looking forward to build a great success one day...

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back