Domain Empire

.mobi A little advice needed ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys and gals

There are a couple of city names that I would like to register as a mobi, but I am not sure which would be best.

Of course, the city names themselves are not available, so which of the following would you consider to be the next best ?? Not so much in terms of $ value, but as a catchy name, easy to use and remember ..

Of course, the word CITY below in each would be replaced with the city name

Option 1: eCITY.mobi

Option 2: iCITY.mobi

Option 3: CITYCOUNTRY.mobi ( this one meaning the name of the city, followed by the country where the city is located )

In terms of OVT, it seems to me that the third option is best, yet I find it a little too long.

Which would you guys and gals go for ??

Just want to add that these names will be bought purely for development, not for parking or waiting for offers, etc.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts soon.

Alex

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
alex_d said:
Which would you guys and gals go for ??

I prefer Option #2 (I love the i's) and it's consistent with the other two names you registered :)

•••
How about mCity.mobi ? M for mobi. If you are going to develop, develop a brandable "m" prefix. There are probably lots of mCity.mobi domains out there for the picking.

Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back