NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Hey friends i am quite pleased to say that i just published my first ebook

Jack Ugly and although it is for sale i am going to give away ten copies to the first ten people who would like to read a 17,000 word humor based fiction novel.

The copy i am offering will be in pdf format and all i ask is that you include a link to the the www.jackugly.com at your facebook page and a few comments, i also would be pleased if you made a comment at the Jack Ugly website as well

Either pm me or just write in this thread you would like a copy

This is a precursor to my larger book , basically just a learner, but a fun read regardless

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on the accomplishment, make sure you print up a couple of them over at Lulu, it's worth the time to make 4-5 copies for $40; nothing compares to handing one of these to your friends, you will never forget the look on their face.

I'm glad you were able to finish this, and I will try and read my copy this week. I'll be making notes and sending you my thoughts.

gain, congrats on the accomplishment, you should be very proud of yourself.

•••
Thanks Don , i think createspace is also another 'printed option' basically happy that i was able to do the formatting requirements, no ink in printer means i am off to the library today to get U.S tax so i can fill out and send off because certain companies will not carry the book until a tax number is supplied , so the 'learner book' is serving its purpose

One thing i did was not to play with styles too much, stuck with the Kiss theory

Still a lot of free copies to be had, all you have to do is pm your email address so i can pass a copy along

regards

•••
Free ebook ........... just pm your email for a fun read!

•••
I'd like one please =)
Will try and get it read in the next couple of weeks and give you honest feedback if you can handle it!!

* ^ my name @ gmail dot com

** not * ^ my name, "[email protected]"

•••
Yup I'll do a review. The intro (on the website) sounds quite a mouthful with a sentence that just doesent end :\
The plot sounds unique and interesting though :)

Last edited:
•••
Yup I'll do a review. The intro (on the website) sounds quite a mouthful with a sentence that just doesent end :\
The plot sounds unique and interesting though :)

You need to send me a pm so i can pass on a copy ,yes you are correct about that comment to the point after i have just come back here after making a few changes and have read your 'timely comment' ...... regards

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

I'd like one please =)
Will try and get it read in the next couple of weeks and give you honest feedback if you can handle it!!

* ^ my name @ gmail dot com

** not * ^ my name, "[email protected]"

One passed on to hydrated ... hope i got the address correct

•••
Thank you :) looks good, looking forward to reading it.

•••
Seven more copies available, after some feedback the paragraphs and sentences have been shortened , this is the best version of the FREE EBOOK

......just pm me you email for a copy

•••
Still some free copies for the avid reader

•••
I'll take one, please send your ebook to my email : christmassale88 at gmail dot com , thank you

•••
Only Four copies remaining ...... be quick !

•••
Last offer for this free fiction ebook , finishes on monday

•••
•••
•••
OK, I'll take one. Thanks! :tu:

•••
Only Two copies remain up for grabs !

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back