domain A few random names...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

afcassidy

Established Member
Impact
3
Just wondering if anyone sees any value with these...

- HipTest.com
- BuddyMonitor.com
- JokeCabinet.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
- HipTest.com 5010 google seach results "HipTest"

On the net because breeders testing dogs hips.

.net .org .biz .us available

hiptest.info is a nice site about your hips when playing golf

- BuddyMonitor.com 715 google seach results "Buddy Monitor" A shelf you put under your computer monitor

.net .org .info .biz .us Available

- JokeCabinet.com 24 google seach results "Joke Cabinet"

.net .org .info .biz .us Available

**********************

Only hiptest.com has real value here in my opinion

Hiptest has medical, sport, and breeder uses.

base value of $30-$100
 
0
•••
HipTest.com -Low $xx
BuddyMonitor.com - $0
JokeCabinet.com - Up to Mid $xx
 
0
•••
I would have to say $0 - sorry. They are indeed random as you suggested. Random is not always good. :(
 
0
•••
Reality Hurts said:
I would have to say $0 - sorry. They are indeed random as you suggested. Random is not always good. :(

:hehe: They are randomly taken from my portfolio of names, not randomly generated. The pairings of words make perfect sense in terms of development purposes. But I appreicate your appraisal of $0. It's almost expected everytime I post anything on here...


johname said:
Only hiptest.com has real value here in my opinion

Hiptest has medical, sport, and breeder uses.

base value of $30-$100

Thanks! That's kind of what I was thinking. I originally registered Hip Test for the possibility of creating one of those "Are you hip/cool?" meme tests that circulate around.

Then I noticed it had the other meaning as a medical term relating to animals, so that was completely by accident but I'll certainly hold onto it for now. :)
 
0
•••
JokeCabinet.com has good development potential, devd with traffic and some rev it could get high $xx to low $xxx

Buddy Monitor - Reg Fee

HipTest - low $xx - perhaps a medical blog of some sort?

GL with them

ES
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back