Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain forex shop (dot) net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFifty9Sound

Established Member
Impact
464
Just wondering if any sees any value in this name?

Thanks in advance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think forex sites want to use .com domains so I don't think this name .net is going to result interesting. Although maybe the .com owner could want it, I'd ask him/her

I'd say $0 - $30 range

Take it just as my opinion, I hope you receive more appraisal and follow your feelings
 
0
•••
I agree with ArielT. "Shop" states it's a commercial name and it can hardly be informational site/blog or something. Therefore it needs to be .com.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back