domain A few names ...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cfranklin

Established Member
Impact
0
just looking for some input as to the value of these, thanks in advance.

vintagecenter.com

ringdance.com

votingpoll2004.com and .us

gpsequipped.com

Once again, thanks for your input.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I kinda like VintageCenter.com but I think it requires development in order to get anything above $25.

ST
 
0
•••
i like vintageCenter.com the best of the lot it has great development potential undeveloped id say the name is worth $35 wholesale
Best of luck with it
 
0
•••
0
•••
Interesting domains, but I'd say low $xx wholesale for each.

By the way, your appraisals probably refer to end-user pricing...
 
0
•••
i like user-end pricing
 
0
•••
anyone else ?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by cfranklin
i like user-end pricing

Well, I don't blame you -- we all like end user pricing! And especially since those appraisals are in the thousands! :lol:
 
0
•••
Wasted ur cash on the appraisals.

Beauty.cc
$1,000,000

got to be BS
 
0
•••
I like vintagecenter.com just because I use alot of vintage clothing domains for my affiliate programs. $xxx $0 on the others
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back