Domain Empire

A few General .CC Questions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone,

There are quite a few *really* high quality .CC names available for registration.I mean excellent names who's .COM versions would be worth 10's of thousands of dollars.
I generally don't develop the domains I buy,I just like trying to find nice names and resell them somewhere down the road.If I was a developer,I would buy some of these names in a heartbeat..
The secondary market for CC is weak,I know..but in your opinion,are .CC worth buying anymore?
It seems like the extension had it's chance and it's kind of in limbo.I haven't seen any large .CC sales recently.Not to mention the $20 registration is kind of offputting.Is there anywhere to get them cheaper?
That said,some of the names are just too good to pass up...what do you think about the state of CC and it's future? I'm very interested to hear any thoughts.

Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love any extension that has no residency req, I can hand reg a good keyword/keyword phrase in for under $20 and is handled by mainstream registrars.
So I guess I love .cc But that is for development purposes. Not name speculation.

Especialy when the .cc is the initials of the 2 word phrase. Hehe ChicagoCubs.cc

•••
I totally agree with sharpy. Kind of too pricy to speculate. .cc havent done very well at resale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back