Dynadot

guide A domain worth $444000 - Couldn't acquire it!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nahdism

Established Member
Impact
The other week I was so near in acquiring an aged premier domain, but I lost it due to my foolish hypothesis.
I have compiled all that happened on my blog here so that newbies can take note and abstain from making follies like I did.

https://nahdism.com/domain-worth-half-million/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Spoiler, the domain is not mentioned! Not even a description of it...

•••
I would love to mention the domain, I am just waiting to get permission from the current owner.

•••
I would love to mention the domain, I am just waiting to get permission from the current owner.

There is on permission needed for it. People talk about other people's domain names all the time. And the owner of this domain would be happy because you are telling the world it's worth half a million, according to estibot.com

•••
There is on permission needed for it. People talk about other people's domain names all the time. And the owner of this domain would be happy because you are telling the world it's worth half a million, according to estibot.com

Are you sure? Will it be fine? Moreover, I just read that the current owner sold it to some else for $16000+ at namejet.
So I will be updating my blog now to include the sold price. Are you sure the current owner will be happy If his domain is included on the blog?

Will include the name as well :)

•••
Spoiler, the domain is not mentioned! Not even a description of it...
Thanks for the spoiler alert, updated the blog with name and price it just sold for :)

•••
Are you sure? Will it be fine? Moreover, I just read that the current owner sold it to some else for $16000+ at namejet.
So I will be updating my blog now to include the sold price. Are you sure the current owner will be happy If his domain is included on the blog?

Will include the name as well :)

Yes I am sure the current and previous owners will be perfectly fine!

•••
Thanks @Nahdism

xango.com 16,800 USD 2017-12-06 NameJet

It was not the 'new owner' who sold it, I think the domain went to auction and the seller was NameJet itself.

•••
Namejet and dropcatch will grab anything of value, even if nobody else has backordered it.

I have seen this with dropcatch where i was the only person to actually backorder a name, they grabbed it and put it into auction anyway.

I now dont backorder anything, i dont see the point unless i want to spend thousands fighting for it

•••
That was not a $444k domain.
It is a tm
Pointless reading, sorry....

•••
no offence but your site is torture to the eyes. just read a paragraph and my eyes couldn't bare anymore. Consider changing the font

•••
not a good name IMO, i think you saved yourself 1/2 million dollars, lol

•••
Lol isn't worth anywhere near $444k

•••
Do you think this sort of large but narrow font black on white alternating with the white on green and sometimes ALL CAPS and then the 1. 2. Boldface towards the end, works? :hurting:

The way the whole thing is set up it seems like we’re scrolling down to some inevitable sales link, such as those pseudo blogs that direct you to buying some stupid secret ebook on how to pick up girls.

Last edited:
•••
Do you think this sort of large but narrow font black on white alternating with the white on green and sometimes ALL CAPS and then the 1. 2. Boldface towards the end, works? :hurting:

The way the whole thing is set up it seems like we’re scrolling down to some inevitable sales link, such as those pseudo blogs that direct you to buying some stupid secret ebook on how to pick up girls.

So did you find any girl pick up ebook link? I bet you didn't! I am a lady myself and I would never stoop so low. I don't know what works and what doesn't, I just penned down my experience that all.
Anyway, thanks for reading. And there are certain things my theme has inbuilt which I don't have much knowledge to modify.

•••
Keep working and researching. There are bargains but you need to invest the time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back