Dynadot

A domain investor membership site: Which services would you gladly pay for?

NameSilo
Watch

A domain investor membership site: Which services would you gladly pay for?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • A weekly or daily list of domains dropping

• Comments on the value and pricing suggestions on 10 or 20 of your domains per month (or per week)

• Suggestions on which companies could be potential end-users

• A showcase page where you can list up to 50 domains, which you can edit or substitute at will

• Live chat where you can get a weekly or even daily session to get your domaining questions answered

• All of the above

• None of the above

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If there is a membership site that focuses on providing services to domain investors, which of the following will look most appealing to you? Choose as many services as you deem appropriate and feel free to comment on any possible services that are not listed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

i voted "none of above".

why?

what's the criteria/requirements for membership, to this site?

imo...

•••
Hi biggie,

This was just an exploratory question. No site like that exists yet. However, it’s clear that there would be little interest, since the few people that have voted are 50/50 between Yes and No.

Thanks

•••
the best way to make money from domainers is to help them sell their names.

•••
A professional investor does not need such a service, since in most cases he is able (and should!) do all that stuff in-house, or doing it already. If he does not (counting on recommendations of this or that 3rd party) - then he is not yet a professional investor. Professional investors do need sources - zone files, dictionaries, this sort of things. Those who are not yet set in this aspect may possibly find useful a service selling access to sources (not analytics, not recommendations!)

•••
I have voted for "Suggestions on which companies could be potential end-users "

That is something that would be useful for people who are not doing domain investing as full time business or not dedicating much time.

But this needs more research as well.
For other options substitutes are there.

•••
No site like that exists yet.
Hi

perhaps if question was rephrased:

ie: what type of domain investor services, would you be willing to pay for?

imo...

•••
I would like to improve sales mechanism. So a registrant with autosale capabilities: I register the domain then everything is automatic. Based for example on Estibot (I'm fine with their statistic), is sent for sale on the registrant marketplace, funds coming from a sale loaded into my balance ready for renewal or new domains. If the estimation is greater than xxx$, the domain has automatic renewal otherwise his destiny is the expiration.

Last edited:
•••
Back