Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

art.work

Established Member
Impact
feel you need a.doctor?

can be broken into separately manageble databases.

find.a.doctor
ask.a.doctor (boarderless vr doc visits cutting cis via global competition)
rate.a.doctor (db in tandem w/ report and sue)
report.a.doctor (media, authorities)
sue.a.doctor (local medmal lawyers)

from.a.doctor (prescriptions,notes)
be.a.doctor (med school process)

List goes on

min offer 500k

(the first thing we see when we rear our heads in this world for the first time and the last thing we see before we go ...... a.doctor (powerful yet humble, pure and clean image)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"cis" was supposed to be "cost", sorry for type-o

•••
A few higher than expected offers received. Thanks to all. We likely wont be accepting any offer any time soon, so keep them coming.

•••
you need to say renewal cost if > $30.

•••
Please update your thread to include any renewal costs that meet or exceed $30 for full disclosure.

Thanks,

•••
Renewal cost is $500/year, but i'm happy throw in a free 20 year renewal at no charge for any sale.

•••
Renewal cost is $500/year, but i'm happy throw in a free 20 year renewal at no charge for any sale.
You can only renew 10 years at a time, you would have to discount 10 years from the price.

•••
A few higher than expected offers received. Thanks to all. We likely wont be accepting any offer any time soon, so keep them coming.
Do you have proof of such offers?

•••
Do you have proof of such offers?
to serve what purpose? That was not meant to be evidence. I dont want to encourage valuation based on superficial market trends or things other people say. Myself, I just look deep into a thing, and try to grasp its artistic desirability, replacabilty and usefulness over time. It helps to look ahead fifty years. Pure language survives through the centuries. Arbitrary fads like "com" are not a part of any language and won't even exist in a fifty years. There's simply no logical reason to hang on to them. Three hundred years from now people will still talk about how they need a doctor, for example. The English language itself will cull the field and protect its own.

•••
You can only renew 10 years at a time, you would have to discount 10 years from the price.
Yes, exactly, or just deduct the whole twenty.

•••
500K for 2 months old domain! Nice catch

•••
There are still a few single letter .doctor domains available.

Spend $440 USD at Uniregistry to register them. Then list $300,000, still $200,000 cheaper than a.doctor

Good luck guys

•••
b,c,g, h, j, k, L, m,n,o,p,q, r, t, u, w, x available.

I think X is pretty great. More like futurism medical tech & services

•••
To be honest, it seems that the price is a bit high. I wish you all the luck with a nice single character domain.

•••
b,c,g, h, j, k, L, m,n,o,p,q, r, t, u, w, x available.

I think X is pretty great. More like futurism medical tech & services

Im pleased to see this domainbeing sold as i pre registered
i.doctor
thai.doctor
chinese.doctor
private.doctor

But chose not to buy any lol

So am curious to see final sold price

I reckon the i.doctor i pre registered will be the (internet doctor) tech start up

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back