NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootsifer

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO, you've listed them from worst to best.

3dprintshop.io is tech, but kinda long (11 characters) w/ 3 words so maybe mid $xx to low $xxx if you can get interested eyes on it, do some marketing to promote your sale or auction

•••
H264.io

Skinfix.io

3dprintshop.io

Dear friend. Please read some useful information here on Namepros. Do some study everyday for few hours. It will be helpful for you. Try to study what kind of names are traded on daily basis. Even check Namebio.com everyday for everyday's sales history of names sold above $100. This thing happens with almost all new person(s) entering into the Domain World. Even I was in this kind of situation before. I am not an expert. I am still learning. I am just sharing what I have been through. Do not hand register anything until you observe and study here and on Namebio.com on daily basis. There is no date of graduation, but slowly and steadily you will understand how this things works.
H264.io ??????? What is meaning of this name?? If it was H264.com then also it is not worth it. There are several NNN.io available to hand register or someone must be selling here of $10 -$15. I am not an astrologer. I do not know what would be the market of .io tomorrow with this kind of names. But in today's situation this name is not even worth anyone's time. I care for you so try to help you out. Do not register anything. Just study for while here on Namepros and Namebio.com. There are several other places as well. But lets take little step at a time.

Thanks

•••
•••
Thanks for the input Tera.

H264 is a video codec to do with technology and computing, which go hand in hand with io.

https://sidbala.com/h-264-is-magic/

Ok great. Now lets try to sell that name. It is very good that you have registered the name with some thought behind it. Now lets try to sell. Experience of selling will be a good journey. Experience is our best teacher.

Best of luck.

Thanks

•••
I didn't register it haha I did think about regging it though. But yes I understand it's not an easy thing all the time.

•••
I didn't register it haha I did think about regging it though. But yes I understand it's not an easy thing all the time.

Please chose another section called "Pre Purchase Appraisals" & post your not purchased name there. This is confusing. I thought you already purchased this name and want some opinion. Please use proper section to save everybody's time.

Thanks

•••
You're right I will do that. Thanks for the input though

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back