NameSilo

domain A brilliant name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzw

Account Closed
Impact
2
phoneshelp.com

Any thoughts about value ?
I have plans to use it for a mobile phone website

Usage is obvious from the name and it's easy to remember (IMHO).
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The letter "s" kills this name. I would say Low $xx if you find the right buyer
 
0
•••
welll... if you check phonehelp.com it is a 'help by phone' website, which has the expected meaning.
the meaning of my address is help about mobile phones. not a phone. I'm not entirely sure that 's' kills the name, since this is supposed to be a help about mobile phoneS
I may be wrong.
 
0
•••
zzzw said:
the meaning of my address is help about mobile phones. not a phone. I'm not entirely sure that 's' kills the name, since this is supposed to be a help about mobile phoneS
I may be wrong.
if i needed help with my mobile phone, i wouldn't search for help with my phoneS
so i would agree with htmlindex that the "s" kills it

sorry
 
0
•••
have to agree with html- it is a nice name but it is better without the s

phonehelpers.com would have been better than phoneshelp.com
 
0
•••
Agree, bad/broken English, it just doesnt sound right, just say the name to yourself and its obvious. I've never said these 2 words together and sure most here can say the same.
 
0
•••
Regfee, makes no sense, sorry.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back