Domain Empire

Selling A back-ordering platform for .ly .gg .be

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WlJ

Impact
Hi Namepros,
Like to share a service for you when you need a good domain name cheaply for your next project or investment - Docky.ly. We launched it a few months ago, it target on ccTLDs. Currently we offer domain backorder for .gg, .ly, id, .is, .be, and .at.

Just to name a few cases to prove our ability, we have been backorder willing.ly for our client for $84 and then it was sold quickly for $6800 after only 4 months. beach.ly bought $79 and sold for $1500 and this name is now used in a nice business. Others like yes.be, single.ly, podcast.ly, draw.gg, monkey.gg . We are also good tool for many SEO experts who want valuable domains. We have been prove that we can catch good domains for our client while still offer lower price.
Hope we can help you get domains you need. Let me know if you have questions, thank you.

====

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see that you auction any caught domains.
Are those auctions public or private?

•••
hi Hypersot,
Yah, all the auctions are public, it works like this, you see a domain you want, you put order on it. After we catch that domain and you are the only one who order it, it's yours. However, if more than one user put order on the same domain, we put it on 10-days public auction.

•••
Hi Namepros,
Like to share a service for you when you need a good domain name cheaply for your next project or investment - Docky.ly. We launched it a few months ago, it target on ccTLDs. Currently we offer domain backorder for .gg, .ly, id, .is, .be, and .at.

Just to name a few cases to prove our ability, we have been backorder willing.ly for our client for $84 and then it was sold quickly for $6800 after only 4 months. beach.ly bought $79 and sold for $1500 and this name is now used in a nice business. Others like yes.be, single.ly, podcast.ly, draw.gg, monkey.gg . We are also good tool for many SEO experts who want valuable domains. We have been prove that we can catch good domains for our client while still offer lower price.
Hope we can help you get domains you need. Let me know if you have questions, thank you.

====
id abbreviation for what?

•••
BTW, can we sell our domains in your auction?

•••
Is this still up? I want to do a backorder

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back