9o21o.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by Carl Zen, Jul 30, 2016

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl Zen

Carl Zen Established Member

Hey all, any thoughts on the value of my domain is very much appreciated.

9o21o.com

9, letter o, 2, 1, letter o

5-character dot com, very commonly known name. I know using letters in place of numbers should be avoided but I figure it's easy to explain, "Spell it like you say it."

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. james haw

james haw Top Contributor VIP

Hey, welcome to Namepros :)

The point is not having to explain at all :)

That isn't really possible with your name as it's alphanumeric. If you could say "90210 - all letters" or "all numbers" then people can go with that, but as you have a combo you have to explain what character type each one is - "number nine, letter o, number two, number 1, letter o".

Without the explanation, is it "nine 0 2 one 0" or "9 o two 1 o" or........

Even visibly yours is not 100% easy to read because 0/O can be hard to decipher when it's not obvious.

I have no idea about TM, perhaps the show is too old now, but that aside I cannot see what value there could be in this. Who would use it, for what niche or website? These are the questions you need to ask yourself before buying a domain name to re-sell. When you can almost instantly say "this group/groups/businesses/industry/niches will buy it" and obviously they'll use it for "this/these things", then you likely have a winner :)

I don't think you will sell this one (sorry) as I cannot see anyone being able to use for anything.

Good luck :)

3. Carl Zen

Carl Zen Established Member

You make some great points James, thank you.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice