Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airship

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Aren't you affiliated with valubot?

99% of domains can't be appraised with automatic tools. Once in a while in a specific instance it'll work.

•••
•••
Yes, it's been modified though.

I've had to change most of the php code.

•••
•••
I wasn't trying to pretend it's not my website, I was trying to start a discussion. I did not mean to wind you guys up.

Last edited:
•••
Q: What's your favourite appraisal tool ?

The only one you'll ever need:
shutterstock_101000707.jpg

•••
And for the record, "google.com" is not worth $464,384,468,247. There's a vast difference between a domain name and an established business.

•••
Uhm.
I'm also a photographer IRL.
So it's like i open a thread on a photography forum and write
"what is the best photo you've ever seen? i like the one on matrigaldo.com"

It ISN'T a way to start a discussion, it's just a way to advertise my works.

•••
You're doing it now! That makes two of us :)

I can't remove this post. I will wait for a moderator to do it.

Last edited:
•••
You're doing it now! That makes two of us :)

I can't remove this post. I will wait for a moderator to do it.

With the slight difference there is no matrigaldo.com website since it's not my name ;)

•••
Give me a break. I'm a noob domainer trying to get people to use my no adds, no signup, unlimited, free tool.

I spent money and time setting it up to help the community. I just need some visitors :(

•••
Invest money in ads if you want to increase the visits, instead of create spammy threads in the biggest domainers community damaging your site's image.

•••
I've been surprised / disappointed with the price suggesting tool at SEDO. Way overvalues my lame VR domains - way undervalues my ChiPs. (~$500 when I got dozens of Chinese willing to pay x 2 that)

Give me a break. I'm a noob domainer trying to get people to use my no adds, no signup, unlimited, free tool.

I spent money and time setting it up to help the community. I just need some visitors :(

Don't be 'sneaky' - somebody on the internet will catch you. You got caught pretty much instantly.
The internet loves the honest wellmeaning underdog / noob...

Last edited:
•••

Nothing wrong with being an entrepreneur and trying to make something from, relatively, nothing. But, OWN IT - don't use pseudonyms and deceitfulness. Since you're not first to the game of automated domain appraisals, you need to be better. Figure out something that domainers want and are unable to get.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back