Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTycoon.com

Established Member
Impact
Send all offers to 404domains@ gmail.com

Prefer bulk sale - stats for Jan (last 30 days) 6300 for all 90 domains (210 hits a day)

fuw.ca
fwk.ca
fwu.ca
ggu.ca
ghk.ca
gkh.ca
gkk.ca
gkw.ca
glz.ca
hdk.ca
hfu.ca
hkb.ca
hkh.ca
hko.ca
hku.ca
hkw.ca
hpk.ca
huw.ca
hwu.ca
iak.ca
iek.ca
ipk.ca
jhh.ca
kdu.ca
kfd.ca
kfh.ca
kfw.ca
khg.ca
khh.ca
kkh.ca
kku.ca
kuw.ca
kwg.ca
kwu.ca
lfk.ca
lkh.ca
lkk.ca
lpu.ca
nkk.ca
odk.ca
ofk.ca
ohy.ca
ojg.ca
okf.ca
okh.ca
puu.ca
puw.ca
pwk.ca
qnq.ca
okw.ca
rwk.ca
rwu.ca
tuu.ca
tya.ca
udr.ca
uef.ca
uhp.ca
uir.ca
ukk.ca
uks.ca
uln.ca
umw.ca
uph.ca
urf.ca
urh.ca
urw.ca
utk.ca
uuf.ca
uuh.ca
uul.ca
uup.ca
uww.ca
vok.ca
wck.ca
weu.ca
wgk.ca
whk.ca
wkk.ca
wks.ca
wku.ca
wkv.ca
wou.ca
wtu.ca
wuk.ca
wup.ca
wuu.ca
wuw.ca

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Price now set at 50.00 each in bulk of at least 10. I may let these drop if not sold and they will be grabbed in the drop at 35.00 minimum. If not sold here, I will email the drop lll.ca winners and offer these to them. Also, non Canadians can now own .ca domains.
email me at: 404domains @gmail.com

Last edited:
•••
Never thought I'd let these drop, but I am. 35.00 each if you wait for the drop - I'll sell these and about 25 more at 10.00 each.

reply to my 404 email above

•••
I have never heard non Canadians are able to own a .ca except that blog post on April1 that was a joke that fooled me. Can you provide a link proving this claim? We don't want people buying names they can't legally own.

•••
mmm I read it somewhere... just tried to google it but can't find an answer. anyone?

•••
•••
wasn't posted to be a rumour... i probably read the same blog he mentioned. no problem though, they will expire in a few weeks and all will be well....

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back