IT.COM

domains $90,000 and five years later and not even a nameserver update

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Five years ago Elliot Silver broke news on a .money domain name that sold for $90,000. The seller once walked away from The Apprentice UK TV Show 5 years later and the domain name has not even updated the nameservers. Transfer.money is the name and it’s a perfect keyword combination in my opinion. The seller […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Why are you surprised, this is a common theme among high value domains, pay tons of money and let them sit there, no contact info, nothing, just error pages but they keep renewing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hodl-ing. Domain style.

Very true, but when you might have been the ultimate buyer there is no return on investment.

•••
We have made several money transfers to my wife's family in Colombia during COVID but we used XOOM for each of them. I suspect a large percentage of money transfers are made to destinations outside the US so IMO an English phrase like Transfer.Money on a non-.COM domain as a potential brand was overrated. Too generic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back