IT.COM

80% PPC Parking Pay on urbandata.com and More!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UD

Account Closed
Impact
80% PPC Parking Payout on www.urbandata.com and more!

www.urbandata.com has launched it's ppc parking program. Payout is set at 80% (nice and high) and for every 50 domains you park you are entered with 1 ticket per 50 in the monthly draw to win 10 free domain registrations and 10 free showcase listings) We are also launching out 7.90 domain registrations on Monday!.. Park away since this is a NP member special only!

Parking domains is easy. You login to your registrar and set your nameservers on all domains you wish to park to ns1.urbandata.com and ns2.urbandata.com

Make sure to save the changes!

Then create an account on www.urbandata.com if you don't already have one.

List the domains for sale / park one per line in add domains within your account management area.

Go into manage domains and checkmark all that apply (100 per page. If more than one page of domains do one page at a time) Then you see the bottom drop down box on the bottom right and select park domains and update changes.

Then you can go into manage parked domains to set keywords. Remember the one page at a time rule applies here as well.

Once all this is said and done your domains should officially be parked!

If it says failed double check the nameservers and perhaps your registrar may need time to propogate the changes. Try it again in a little while.

Remember we pay the same day the feed pays us. We can't gaurantee any date but usually within 30 - 40 days for the time being. We hope to make this every two weeks eventually. As soon as the feed pays us it's a simple process to hit pay all now and those using paypal are instantly paid. Those who wish to use wire transfer etc will need to inform us via email at billing @ urbandata.com and will lose fees accordling to cover the cost.

If there is any further questions please feel free to contact me

Chelsie M
Urban Data LTD
www.urbandata.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes you can use keywords.. once parked go into your account and go to manage parked domains.. you can keyword there.. Make sure you have the domain checkmarked before you hit save..

No no google yet.. Revenuepilot for now.. We need more stats feeds to accompany ad feeds since that's what updates your earnings via cron.. Most feeds dont even have a stats feed..

And yes I will still do ppc payouts via paypal..

Thats the one feature ill keep intact with paypal.

Also please note that I pay the exact day the feed pays me.. or at least for this first time..

MAKE SURE TO KEYWORD YOUR DOMAINS
if you use multiple keywords use this format word, word, word

•••
I know you can choose keywords on Urban Data

•••
Wow some great names VR.. this is a major bump in the right direction for my ppc program and I really appreciate this opportunity to park some real high quality names!

•••
I m not getting much optmization in my income here.
Doesnt seems much impressive to me as for now.....

Testing....

•••
Parked there 2 weeks , my balance still zero and I do not see domain stat anywhere , so I move my domains to others places.

•••
Are you parking domains that would get traffic elsewhere?.. If not that would be the problem. If these are low traffic domains they would be still getting low traffic.
In fact only a couple of high traffic domains are even parked atm . I don't claim to inflate your traffic and make you a millionaire. I simply am paying 80% ppc revenue on domains that already see traffic and revenues. Could you post a few of the domains?..
I can tell you whether that domain actually even sees visits.

Chelsie.

PS if it helps go into your User cp and go into manage parked domains and keyword proper! .. The more related the keywords the more clicks you'll get and the best parked domains as always are ones with pure type in traffic.

It's not fair to blame low traffic domains on the ppc program.

If anyone cares to test this theory park a high traffic domain with pure type ins and keyword it proper and test it then.

Last edited:
•••
I am working on implimenting a few new feeds over the next few weeks to find some high payers compared to current. If you park during this time I cannot gaurantee revenues until I repost in this thread that a feed is concrete. This is notice to all parking that I AM in process of finding a higher paying feed with stats feed for all parking. Thank you for your patience.
On a good note the brokerage made a sale this am for izbill.com for 1421.00 and 5 more confirmed bids all over 1k - 3k on various names.
Brokerage traffic stats to july are www.urbandata.com/jl.gif

Last edited:
•••
i park my domain 20 day ago, what time and what the minimum will be paid?

•••
going or cheat? i can't trust you

•••
slj87sa said:
going or cheat? i can't trust you
:? What does that mean? :?

If you want an answer to your earlier question, try PM'ing UD or send an email to the email address listed on urbandata.com.

•••
slj87sa said:
i park my domain 20 day ago, what time and what the minimum will be paid?

Ah the old "ive bought some crud domains and cant understand why your magic wand hasnt made me rich yet" routine...

:sigh:

Like any NP member who tries to build something tangible, which is of good value to fellow members, Chelsie (who I know works hard on UD) deserves your support.

And when she gets her own feed, im sure for you guys looking for an out and out parking service, there will be only one choice... :tu:

•••
Badger said:
Ah the old "ive bought some crud domains and cant understand why your magic wand hasnt made me rich yet" routine...

:sigh:

Like any NP member who tries to build something tangible, which is of good value to fellow members, Chelsie (who I know works hard on UD) deserves your support.

And when she gets her own feed, im sure for you guys looking for an out and out parking service, there will be only one choice... :tu:

Nice one Badger, as you say people expect that magic wand and to become rich!!!

If it was that easy i would not be going to work everynight.

I have parked a few domains there, small rev all names are getting looked at.

Keep up the good work UD.
:kickass:

•••
I've almost got a solution here in place. It meant switching feeds altogether since someone tried to click fraud a couple of domains on revenue pilot and had the premium ads there switched off on our account. I've spent weeks trying to find a suitable feed and only just found another that provides the necessary stat's feed also required to update earnings. A few more protection techniques have been implimented also and we are also on our way to owning our Very own feed so payouts of a much higher percent will eventually be available. This all takes time and money and strategic planning. Also to the fellow asking for payment can I ask what domain / domains you have had parked?.. I'm curious to see if it is the perpetrator.

Thanks for all those supporting me in this big adventure and building process. I <3 you guys

•••
Chelsie,

Nice idea changing feeds Chels, sharing RP income cant be great. And btw, did you use that email i sent you for Elizabeth at google yet? If not, get your skates on young lady, they are shutting the applications real soon - if not already... D-:

Nice to see youre back up on your feet again and not doing any more equine midwifery... ;) :notme:

•••
I did email elizibeth and no reply. I think my best route is creating my own feed. If once ready you feel a need as a publisher to test it on your end once ready let me know :)

Chelsie

•••
Pages not quite opening

Chelsie,

I switched a few of my domains to UD yesterday and even updated the keywords. However , even today the pages are opening with your robot logo on top and very weird links mostly to search kinda portals. The pages too are opening with error on them. I have mailed you too but since i dint get a reply i am posting here. Since the next 2 days are the weekend i was hoping to sort this out today itself.

Thanks,
krishna

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back