Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 7ns.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,798
What do you see, how would you pronounce it :?

7ns.com

I am biased but I see "sevens" I think :wave: and with rugby sevens being very popular and now a new Olympic sport in 2016 it may well be worth developing along those lines :?

Wot do you think :?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
good name
 
0
•••
ns to me means nameserver. If it was mine, that's the route I'd be going. Possible end users being hosting companies or isp's.

very nice name btw
 
0
•••
ns to me means nameserver. If it was mine, that's the route I'd be going. Possible end users being hosting companies or isp's.

very nice name btw

Another option- thanks :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back