IT.COM

discuss 7n.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just added 1,000 7n.com's to one of the biggest selling platforms, all hand reg last month, all with "888" and all with "0 and or "4" What is strange is a broker contacted me the day after I added them to the platform how much for my 7n's and just 3 weeks after I hand reg them. It took 6 months after I bought 6n.com's for a broker to come forward. So you can see how fast this market is moving, now the selling point is "888" for 7n.com's, but still can't believe the interest this fast. Keep you posted.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the floor price for 7N.com with 888 and no 0 and 4?

•••
I've only got one 7N

In perfect reverse order, minus the 4. I think it's a pattern that you can't duplicate, making it a true novelty

. Do you guys think I'm unrealistic for not wanting to let go of this for no less than mid x,xxx? I'm planning on sitting on it for another year or two.

I've also got 87653210 (8N) and 987653210 (9N) all perfect reverse order, minus the 4.

Last edited:
•••
I've only got one 7N

In perfect reverse order, minus the 4. I think it's a pattern that you can't duplicate, making it a true novelty

. Do you guys think I'm unrealistic for not wanting to let go of this for no less than mid x,xxx? I'm planning on sitting on it for another year or two.

I've also got 87653210 (8N) and 987653210 (9N) all perfect reverse order, minus the 4.
Worth the gamble for sure, I would not worry about the 4 when there is a pattern like this, i think it actually would have helped, how long have you had them I wonder?

•••
Worth the gamble for sure, I would not worry about the 4 when there is a pattern like this, i think it actually would have helped, how long have you had them I wonder?

Hand regged 2 or 3 months ago....If they had the 4 they would have been regged ages ago. I think the unusualness of the missing 4s is why they were under everyone's radar. I think not having the four give it more novelty and may appeal to those Chinese who want to avoid 4s. But yeah, I'm pretty hopeful and would like to hold on to these until I can sell them all as a package...not sure...

•••
Recently picked up a few interesting 7Ns like 8080860 and 8443448 before doing much reading about the 7N market (newb!).

Are these decent patterns or am I going to have to wait a long time to hope for any chance of value?

•••
Recently picked up a few interesting 7Ns like 8080860 and 8443448 before doing much reading about the 7N market (newb!).

Are these decent patterns or am I going to have to wait a long time to hope for any chance of value?

Whatever you have has very less value because still couple of Thousand 7N.com available to register with "888". 10 Million 7N.com possible. Still majority of 7N.com Chips available to register (No 0,4) .

I am not an expert. Just sharing my opinion about 7N.com you have. If number is valuable to someone then end result can be different even now.

•••

Welcome to the lottery they call "domaining"

•••
Thanks for the feedback. I've read all about the chips numbers, etc. but somehow I have trouble believing that when the numbers get this big, a random one like 1527139 will be as desirable as a nice pattern, even if it contains 4s or 0s.

•••
As far as I am concerned anything over 5N should be a good pattern to gain any interest, i think the memorability factor plays a large part, 1527139 or 4448000 ...... even with the 0's and 4's i know which one i prefer

•••
Available 7N- com domains include '888' - 1550-1600 now.

I think 1 week after all 7N- com domains include '888' will be registered.

I attached my last list.

Attachments

• 888TWT.txt
    24.8 KB · Views: 61
•••

Thanks. Do you have latest remaining list includes "888" ??

Thanks

•••
•••
•••

I attached my last list.

I registered over 300 today and notice that from your list there's now less then 1000 remaining according to namebright's bulk registration tool.

Could be all gone tomorrow at this rate IMO.

•••
Sales for 7N.com with "888" Pattern range from $100~$4K
Some have 8888, Some with "0", and Some with "4"
Attached is the most recent 100 DN sales

Attachments

• 7N-888-Sales.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 49
•••
Sales for 7N.com with "888" Pattern range from $100~$4K
Some have 8888, Some with "0", and Some with "4"
Attached is the most recent 100 DN sales

Great stuff.

Looking forward to when all 888 7n's are taken soon.

•••
Not been registering any 7Ns anymore for the past 2 months as i prefer to focus on higher quality ones which aren't available anymore for regfee.. owning roughly 150 7Ns, but 90% of them include at least 4 or more 8s and no 4 at all

curious as well to see how things go for 7N pricewise once they are all registered and none drop anymore..

•••
Not been registering any 7Ns anymore for the past 2 months as i prefer to focus on higher quality ones which aren't available anymore for regfee.. owning roughly 150 7Ns, but 90% of them include at least 4 or more 8s and no 4 at all

curious as well to see how things go for 7N pricewise once they are all registered and none drop anymore..

Nice position to be in :)

I only just entered this space as I completely agree with the OP, these 888 7n's give the opportunity for very fast ROI once all gone which should be very soon. It's about getting the best ROI possible as quick as possible IMO.

•••
Now just 2615 7n.coms left with 888.
They're going bit by bit!

•••
•••
•••
I just checked there are only 2331 "888" with "0 and or "4" left

•••
•••
•••
did the namebright search tool as well. Whatever it is, were getting close to sell out so that is good:))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back