Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 7n.com 4343738.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainup

Get My .com domainsEstablished Member
Impact
3
3484788.com
2369852.com
3626513.com
5179121.com
5628374.com
5892182.com
8466578.com
4343738.com
8600853.com

Appraisal Needed​
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Very unlikely you'll sell these for more than reg fee right now (and probably much less). The only 7N selling for half-decent money have really good patterns, often with 888 or better included. You'll probably be holding onto these ones for quite a long time before seeing any return (if ever).

I'm in the same boat. Only a couple weeks into domaining (in Jan-Feb of this year), I registered a dozen or so with patterns like 8080860 and 4488825. I'm waffling on whether or not I should bother renewing them next year, or just dumping them to the highest bidder.

Check Namebio to see what kind of 7N patterns are getting $100 or more. But I would say the best bet is to avoid numerics altogether until you really understand the market. It fluctuates a lot, and anything beyond 5N is quite volatile.
 
2
•••
Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back