Dynadot

.us $75,000 .US Sale - Video.US

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just received an email from afternic (I had bid on it previously) that VIDEO.US sold for $75,000.

A little .US excitement.

eA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's cool that AdoptableDomains (Mark) is the one to pop this big one... he's such a nice guy, always respectful and mellow, humble. You wouldn't know the difference whether he made a $75 sale or a $75,000 sale.

I hope this site gets developed, and serves as a springboard to BIGGER, BETTER things for .US

•••
Good stuff in this thread. I am soaking in information on how to structure my domaining business, what I need to address with my CPA, and getting a feel for emerging trends.

Now I just need to sell a few names and make my wife a believer!

•••
Fitz said:
Good stuff in this thread. I am soaking in information on how to structure my domaining business, what I need to address with my CPA, and getting a feel for emerging trends.

Now I just need to sell a few names and make my wife a believer!

No money no honey
No sell domain you'll be in pain
no nookie until you sell a big cookie

Last edited:
•••
I had wind of this a while back, had to do a bit of "seeing will be believing" re-focus - but now its confirmed im in with a UK version of "woo-hoo" [obviously slightly more reserved]. Well done Mark, perfectly priced.

•••
According to the NP calendar, today is AdoptableDomains(Mark)'s birthday. :o

Perfect timing I would say.

Happy Birthday Mark, and Congrats on the BIG .US sale!

:great: :kickass:

•••
-db- said:
According to the NP calendar, today is AdoptableDomains (Mark)'s birthday. :o

Perfect timing I would say.

Happy Birthday Mark, and Congrats on the BIG .US sale!

:great: :kickass:

Thanks! I'm not big on birthdays, but it sure beats the alternative. 8-X

yes, that and timing it just before I file my tax return must make it Super Perfect timing (I owe for 2006). I can also pay off the $5000 or so I charged a few months ago to transfer 25% of my portfolio away from registerfly. It appears that was also a good decision, timing, and investment at this point.

So...when does this roller coaster start going down.... :|

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back