Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

75.00 logo contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am creating a new .com called snapspace.com. Its going to be a place where consumers can come and search for expired domain names and then register them.

Im thinking happy, yellow, I dont know....thats up to you

P

I want the slogan to be "the leader in expired domains"
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here's My Entries:

Version1:


Version2:


Please leave feedback.
 
Last edited:
0
•••


Matt
 
0
•••
i will add a design in the next 8 hours
 
0
•••
Does this contest have an end date?
 
0
•••
snapspace0nl.jpg
 
0
•••
snap.gif


also is this comp for $75 or NP$75?

cheers
 
0
•••
might want to add the END DATE so contestants will know when is the end date.
 
0
•••
Hello, heres is my submission.

snapspace-1.png


snapspace-2.png
 
0
•••
snapspace.jpg

feedback appreciated
 
0
•••
I spent more time and made something more fitting. A Game of snap, I tried to represent this by cards arranged.

snapspace7ab.png
 
0
•••
removed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
when does it stop saves :)

I will attempt this tomorrow hopefully
 
0
•••
Here you go, feedback?

snapspace8lz.png
 
0
•••
snap22.gif
 
0
•••
:hi:
snapshot17zc.jpg

snapshot26bm.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Removed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
snapspace6hs.png


And that revision you were after!

snapspace28dj.jpg


Thanks, let me know :)
 
0
•••
ill work on it somemore, thanks! :)
 
0
•••
m in..

removed ... lol
 
Last edited:
0
•••
hi philfischer,

Here's my entry. I tried to get po put the in logo the sense time being expired. See that's missing one and/or two (middle design) portion(s) of "time"?
That's when snap! You're in the right place!

originall_snapspace.png


Oh... one thing. Colors can change according to your likings.

Feedback is appreciated.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back