$8.99 .COM Reg Sale at Dynadot!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Caleb Tweed

Established Member
Dynadot Staff
Impact
Hey Everyone,

The COM price increase has come and gone but we will still offer the best price we can!

For this month, please use the code: DOTCOM for $8.99 .COM Registrations! (Unlimited Usage and Excludes Re-Reg)
Ends Sept 30th, 23:59 UTC

Hopefully this will help ease some of the pain of the price increase!

Cheers,
Caleb

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you .
What do you mean by Re-Reg? Is it same as drop reg?

•••
Thank you .
What do you mean by Re-Reg? Is it same as drop reg?
A Re-Reg is a domain registered in the same day as it's drop! For example, if a domain dropped at 4:00 AM, it would be considered a Re-reg right up until midnight of the same day.

•••
For this month, please use the code: DOTCOM for $8.99 .COM Registrations! (Unlimited Usage and Excludes Re-Reg)
Ends Sept 30th, 23:59 UTC
We all likely know the answer to this, but: Does this price apply to transfers?

I've already transferred a couple hundred into dynadot and now have bulk pricing it seems. I've got several hundred more to transfer in over the next few months and any savings would be helpful.

Also, please create another banner to replace the one that still shows the pricing before the ICANN approved price increase (the one that is/was not necessary)...it makes me sad to see the old pricing, :xf.smile: Thank you.

•••
We all likely know the answer to this, but: Does this price apply to transfers?

I've already transferred a couple hundred into dynadot and now have bulk pricing it seems. I've got several hundred more to transfer in over the next few months and any savings would be helpful.

Also, please create another banner to replace the one that still shows the pricing before the ICANN approved price increase (the one that is/was not necessary)...it makes me sad to see the old pricing, :xf.smile: Thank you.
Unfortunately this is just a registration coupon at the moment! We may decide to launch a Transfer coupon later this month or next, and I will for sure make another post about it!

(sorry about the banner, not sure why it hasn't been changed yet I'll take a look into it)

•••
Unfortunately this is just a registration coupon at the moment! We may decide to launch a Transfer coupon later this month or next, and I will for sure make another post about it!

(sorry about the banner, not sure why it hasn't been changed yet I'll take a look into it)
Hopefully a transfer coupon will come soon...fingers are itching to move domains!

Thanks for the fast response.

•••
We hope so see transfer coupon from dynadot! Other registrars are currently offers a cool transfer coupons but We don't want to transfer domains to them! We prefer dynadot!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back