NameSilo

domain 6r.cc 1000NP$

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych101

Established Member
Impact
8
6r.cc. Any appraisals are appreciated? I stuck it in TDNam's (Godaddy) week long auction yesterday for 10.00 initial bid but nobody has bid on it yet. I will pay 1000NP$ to the person that guesses closest to the final sales price over there. If it sells for 10.00 so be it. Good luck. PS: I have a Godaddy appraisal on it but I am keeping it hidden. I will pick the day before the auction ends to stop taking guesses here. Thx again for participating.
If anybody hits it on the head they get double NP$ and one free 2 character .cc name of my choice.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Psych101 said:
I will bet you 50.00 right now that it will do better than 50.00 ^_^! Lol. Oops. Gambling is illegal in some places. No bet. I will toss in 2000 extra NP$ to you if you win this contest with your 50.00 guesstimate. :blink: :rolleyes:


Sweet! Deal! (I have nothing to lose.)

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
$125 Good luck :tu:
 
1
•••
anthonysun said:
Sweet! Deal! (I have nothing to lose.)

Anthony

:gn:
The way I inadvertently wrote the above can be construed as... if I make less than 50.00 in the auction I will also pay you 2000 NP$. Ok, I will stand by that. Good luck bud.

mellowmasher said:
$125 Good luck :tu:
Thx rep points sent.
 
0
•••
Some historic transactions:

5B.cc $2,000
5V.cc $1,000
1H.cc $186
7Q.cc $101

All the above took place last year.

There are many of of similiar domains posted for sales, but only few may be sold.
Given that this domain is being auctioned at TDNAM and the auction duration is short, my estimate will not be that high. I think you should pull it down while there is no bid against it and try to do it in there (NP). You may get more money that way.

Just my 2-cent.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
anthonysun said:
Some historic transactions:

5B.cc $2,000
5V.cc $1,000
1H.cc $186
7Q.cc $101

All the above took place last year.

There are many of of similiar domains posted for sales, but only few may be sold.
Given that this domain is being auctioned at TDNAM and the auction duration is short, my estimate will not be that high. I think you should pull it down while there is no bid against it and try to do it in there (NP). You may get more money that way.

Just my 2-cent.

Anthony

:gn:
I will post the Godaddy appraisal.

09/13/2007
Appraisal Number: 119911
Domain Name Appraisal for: 6R.CC
Estimated Value: $308.00 - $802.00
The reason I didn't post this appraisal in the Godaddy auction was because there are other two character .cc's there with much higher appraisals. Perhaps keeping my appraisal out would make me more. ^_^. I wasn't happy with that appraisal. Perhaps my friend Monte Cahn can give me a better one. ^_^.

I emailed my friend Monte Cahn (founder of Moniker) to come and take a pot shot too. Monte won't miss. ^_^............ He is probably to busy though because he works 18 hours a day.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'll take a guess of $212 based on past sales
 
1
•••
htmlindex said:
I'll take a guess of $212 based on past sales
Thx. Rep points delivered.
 
0
•••
200$ according to me
 
1
•••
champ_rock said:
200$ according to me
Thx. Rep points sent buddy. Good luck. This is a good time to reiterate that I deem it best to close all guesstimates one day prior to the Godaddy's auction terminating to make this as fare as possible. 5 more days. I still have not received the initial bid in of 10.00. YIKES. I think it is lost in the crowd of thousands until a few find it and bid... thus placing it in the most active action where it should take off. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Guess $115.

Good luck!

Bill
 
1
•••
$225 is my guess.
 
1
•••
2 char .CC are going between $125 - $300

Those who estimated below $100 don't really know the value of 2 char .cc
 
0
•••
xman said:
Those who estimated below $100 don't really know the value of 2 char .cc

Notice that we are not doing the actual appraisal, we are guessing how much this domain will be sold in a week time frame. A domain could be appraised for $10000, but it may ended up sold for only $100.

There are reports showing that Chemical Engineer with an undergraduate degree make an average of $60000 flesh out from school. But it is not necessary that all Chemical Engineer degree graduates will make that much or even get a job. The figure estimated was based on people's salary (who already had the job) and did not account for those who were unemployed.

Please consider the follows:
1. The auction is only for few days.
2. There are over 1 million domains listed in TDNAM.
3. The other similiar domains do not get good view traffic, if any.

This is all about demand (how many people wanting it) and supply (how many people selling) + information (how many interested buyers can see it) + timing (What period and for how long).

Based on the above, bargain can frequently found.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
anthonysun said:
Notice that we are not doing the actual appraisal, we are guessing how much this domain will be sold in a week time frame. A domain could be appraised for $10000, but it may ended up sold for only $100.

Agreed, 100%^ ^ :hehe:
 
0
•••
Porte said:
Agreed, 100%^ ^ :hehe:

Thanks my Egypt friend.

By the way, the plus sign "+" should be viewed as "AND" not "OR". To create a best situation, all of the factors have to be optimized. With an "OR" situation, you might get a good price, but it would not be the best.

Anthony

:gn:
 
1
•••
$160 is my guesstimate.
 
1
•••
$120 is my guess although you never know with Tdnam auctions.
 
0
•••
alexsimon said:
$225 is my guess.
Thx. Rep points sent. We got the first bid on the domain over there. $10.00 is where it sits now. My youngest son (age 8) wrote the description for me and really blew it. Godaddy won't let me change it now that there is a bid on it. GRRRR. Very embarrassing. I am seriously considering pulling the name and putting it back in today so I can change the description.

Len said:
$120 is my guess although you never know with Tdnam auctions.
Thx.

Frikkle said:
$160 is my guesstimate.
Thx. Rep points sent.
 
0
•••
I'll guess $73
 
1
•••
my gut says its worth $75. I hope you get more for it!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back