Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

discuss 6N.com floor price

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mitok

Top Member
Impact
758
OK, lets start!

What is current floor price for 6N.coms?

Is there any minimum price for worst 6N.coms now when they all are taken?

It seems that 6N.coms with "4", but with some other good numbers like "88" are going for $100+, according to Namebio.

Some sales from November 10:

887548.com $261
881248.com $260
884358.com $216
588548.com $205
688448.com $205
884598.com $191
881458.com $186
884738.com $176
882498.com $172
882048.com $171
885248.com $170
588248.com $170
688948.com $170
884278.com $165
988148.com $165
889478.com $156
886346.com $156
588418.com $155
688458.com $151
588048.com $150
889408.com $150
886436.com $134
886746.com $134
886476.com $134
886146.com $134
588428.com $130
886496.com $128
588478.com $116
988498.com $116
988348.com $116
688498.com $115
988748.com $111
988478.com $111
443599.com $109
881408.com $105
988248.com $105
988438.com $105
588408.com $105
688428.com $105
988468.com $100


6N.coms buyout is probably the last of all combinations (letters or numbers, not mix) in .com.

Can we talk about $10, $20, or some other floor price for ANY 6N.com domain?
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So, any more thoughts on the floor price for non-"premium" 6N.com's? Is literally everything being backordered?

Seems to me we may be looking at ~$40 and rising fast... is that too optimistic? pessimistic?
 
0
•••
Since buyout I didn't see any 6N.com available even on a few seconds.
 
2
•••
Everything is being backordered and grabbed via Pheenix, Dropcatch, etc. This includes the garbage of all 6N coms. Doesn't that suggest that the floor for 0s and 4s is already at $69?




So, any more thoughts on the floor price for non-"premium" 6N.com's? Is literally everything being backordered?

Seems to me we may be looking at ~$40 and rising fast... is that too optimistic? pessimistic?
 
1
•••
986789.com sitting at $830 at the moment in auction at NJ and still more than 1 day left.
 
0
•••
Everything is being backordered and grabbed via Pheenix, Dropcatch, etc. This includes the garbage of all 6N coms. Doesn't that suggest that the floor for 0s and 4s is already at $69?

It should be, however, it is not. Real floor price is currently at $17-$20, but this is only for really worst number combinations.
So low floor price is due to dive of all liquid domains during last few days, but it seems they started to go up again.

If you have something like 911054.com which is not great, but it is far away from worst number combination, then floor price is much higher than $20.
 
0
•••
I think you're lucky to find any 6N for less than $40......
If someone's indeed selling for $17-30, feel free to give me a shout!
 
2
•••
My worst ones 6N.coms are in range of 107954.com (just an example, not owning this one) which is not the worst possible 6N.com combo and I can get at least $30-$35/each even now.
Floor of $17-$20 is for really worst ones, and it is possible that floor is actually higher.

Buyout occured just 2-3 weeks ago and all liquid domains dived few days ago, just when 6N.coms should started going up rapidly. No problem, they will go up very soon.
 
1
•••
I think they are still going up even today... but I'm pretty new to the 6N game, so what do I know! :laugh:

I'm pretty sure I'd buy anything @ $30 though if everything's getting backordered for $59/$69....

Seems to me it's all about getting in front of the right eyes and $60-70+ might be easy enough?
 
0
•••
6Ns.coms getting backordered for $50+, but someone would sell his bad ones for $20-$30. At some point they will sell all and floor for even the worst ones will be $50+.

It is like regular price for Mercedes XY model 5 years old is $50000, but you will always find some uneducated seller or the one who needs money urgently who will sell for $35000.
 
0
•••
6Ns.coms getting backordered for $50+, but someone would sell his bad ones for $20-$30. At some point they will sell all and floor for even the worst ones will be $50+.
Sure there will always be people selling for less, especially with such a large pool of domains (not everyone keeps tabs on Namepros thankfully).... but imho the "floor price" shouldn't be considered the lowest possible price to be found... if that were the case then the floor price would always be $20 or less because with a million domains there's always gonna be SOMEONE out there who will sell their final remaining 5 6Ns for $100.... etc....

I'm much more interested in seeing the lowest prices that are being offered on the open market.... because from what I've seen, it's $40 or more... anything less I think would be scooped up fast. Maybe if you really hunt for the worst of the worst, or if you have made some fortunate connections, you might be able to somehow find something for $30 or less... but it's not what I'm seeing on the open market (perhaps I need to look harder)...

Lowest BIN I'm seeing for any 6N.com on GD is $88.... (please correct me if I'm missing something)

If you ask me, the current "floor price" is at least $30-$40.... but again, what do I know? (admittedly not much about 6N, so of course don't base your investments on my numbers!)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I agree. However, it is a fact that currently you can buy 6N.coms (bad ones) for less than $40. They could be found on forums.

I track 7N.coms (chips) and they are disappearing every day. Mostly taken by Chinese. When they all be gone (chips) it will be natural that their price go to at least $20+. In that case only someone who is crazy could sell 6N.com for even $100, no matter how bad it was. So I don't care what is current floor :)
 
3
•••
How are 6Ns doing lately?
The hype that happened a month ago is clearly over now for 6N and 7N.

Are they still all worth over $20 or "weak (0,4)" 6N are back down to reg.fees.
 
0
•••
According to Chaomi floor price is $13-$14 for the worst 6N.coms.
However, I did not see any selling for less than $20, and better combinations easily crosses $100.

As far as I can see 5N.coms goes up and I believe 6N.coms will follow.
 
0
•••
After the large selling of average 6N in late November, sales have rebounded and good patterns are still at $300 plus. Interestingly, drop catchers have recorded some very high dollar sales recently- more than is being bid at eName, 4.cn for similar patterns.

The future of good patterns in 6N.com is bright, imo. And, sales of better patterns in 7N.com remain strong. I think the pivotal point will be 8N. I'm not sure anything out of the top 5-10% will be worth anything long-term. 100 million combinations is asking a lot for investment value of "average" domains.

But, I was the most optimistic last spring/summer on 6N and thought it would buy out in Spring, 2016. We all saw what happened there so who knows!
 
1
•••
$20-30 is probably realistic right now, for the worst numbers.... I'm pretty sure there are buyers here for ANY 6N.com priced at $20-25...
 
0
•••
any update on floor price on 6Ns?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Pheenix continues to have 4s selling at $59 or $69, so I would imagine someone thinks they are worth this much at the minimum.
 
0
•••
This auction says a lot. That seller can't find buyers at $25 each.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/6n-com-auction-045580-com-046616-com-042282-com.899301/
It's been like an hour..... and those are some pretty bad combos, but I think they'll still sell for $25 or close to it.... If these expired, I expect they'd be backordered for more than that...

Let's remember that NamePros is NOT the place to get the best price for a domain.... it's a place to scoop up bargains on the cheap...
 
5
•••
I've sold my non-premium 6N.com(s) (with 4,0) between $23-$250.

So, I'd say the current floor price is $20 imho :xf.smile:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back