Domain Empire

6N.com CHIPS up 40% over last 10 days

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone hearing anything about this? They are on fire right now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, I didn't say it wasn't insane -- I actually said "Not that it still isn't insane ROI". :-D
Just putting some more perspective into it, that folks had a bit more foresight than just May 2015. ;)

Anyway... It's the whole numeric category. you could have bought something like 86887.com in 2014 for $560. Insane ROI there, too, if they're still holding it. Dare we look back at NNNN pricing in 2011? :)

I sold a name like 39983.com in 2014 for around $270 I think it was.
Now look at it :)

•••
It seems that it is time to buy some more :)

•••
It seems that it is time to buy some more :)

I've been saying that to myself for around 4 months now and keep on buying :)

Maybe time to stop now for a while for me.

•••
I almost sold 8878788.com (handregged(!) in late 2013 by me) in early 2014 as well to an anonymous $250 Sedo offer i remember, but then at last second decided against it, only to get a chinese offer of nearly $7k in late November 2015 for it..

ps: still biting myself in my ass for letting 7888887.com expire at roughly the same time in 2014 when i moved my focus away from numerics to other stuff...

ps: yes, those are 7Ns, not 6N, just depicting the speed with which such longer numerics also have gained value..

•••
Numeric names have high ROI, but as length of characters increases, ROI will decrease, but 6N falls in middle range, it has also good ROI..... from now, you will not see downward curves in 6N.com because serious investors are now coming.

•••
All 6n's are up today again following behind some enormous increases in the 4l market today which sees prices up 8-20+% in a day. 6n chips haven't moved up as much as that yet but 6n's with 0/4 are up around 10% today on average which is also huge:

http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/12/1

•••
Now premiums without 0/4 are up big:
http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/13/1

1500 RMB has proven to be a tough point to go past but it's done it now.

Have a great weekend!

•••
My horrible worthless name with the "dreaded 4"(lol) is at $170 so far at Namjet today:
867488.com

•••
Based on today's auction numbers the current floor for no 0 no 4 6N.coms seems to be getting established at over $200. Let's see what happens in the future.

•••
right now the 6Ns without 0,4 are even testing the 1,600 barrier over there at Chaomi

crazy hike..

•••
Just Acquired through Private Deal.

713999.com
556333.com

•••
What will be next crazy trend? 7,8,9 number .com's? I hardly imagine any serious company to develop any website on domain which contains more than 3 numerics.

•••
lots of chinese (gambling, gaming, bingo, lottery) sites/businesses developed on 3 to even 7 N domains.. go figure

•••
So could you show me at least 1 seriously developed 6N.com? By large company? Or may be 5N.com? Seriously developed means not landing page..

•••
6N = 1 Million Total = 262144 Chips

7N = 10 Million Total = 2097152 Chips

8N and 9N will be too much. Only certain pattern find some buyer. Random 8N and 9N no chance as of now.

There are 456976 LLLL.com but not all of them have website. I hardly doubt even 25% have website on it.

For long term we should stick with .com instead of any other extension.

Sometimes because of small numbers this becomes kind of liquid assets or Digital assets which you keep for certain time like FD (Fix Deposit) in Bank and after certain time frame we get certain returns. Same applies to so many other extension and domains. Not all of them end up being website at all but still holding high trade value.

6N.com , 7N.com are current trend.. Only premium will survive long time. There will be huge dropouts in August-November this year. Lets see what happens. This is new market so sooner or later it will stabilize and find its own stability.

This is just sharing of info with all friends. I am not expert. I am also learning.

Thanks

•••
@Domain-Reseller

Sure, 17173.com to name just one example out of many.. lots more (also 6/7/8N such as 687786.com etc.) out there really, you will stumble upon them once you check more valuable number patterns in these longer ranges..

•••
So could you show me at least 1 seriously developed 6N.com? By large company? Or may be 5N.com? Seriously developed means not landing page..
We do not need websites and endusers anymore. Short and Numeric domains are new e-currency

•••
@Domain-Reseller

Sure, 17173.com to name just one example out of many.. lots more (also 6/7/8N such as 687786.com etc.) out there really, you will stumble upon them once you check more valuable number patterns in these longer ranges..
OK, nice :) one developed 5N.com of all 99999 5N.com domains. What about 6N.com? :)

•••
Roughly 100,000 5N to 1,000,000 6N? The value seems to be in 5N

•••
Roughly 100,000 5N to 1,000,000 6N? The value seems to be in 5N

1000$ bills or 100$ bills? Which ones are more in use? ;)
6N is in the sweet spot and more practical for a digital currency imo

•••
1000$ bills or 100$ bills? Which ones are more in use? ;)
6N is in the sweet spot and more practical for a digital currency imo
$1000 bills are deemed to be destroyed anytime the bank gets them. Making them even more rare, as they sell for above face value.

6N is the sweetspot, for what purpose, what are you going to do with your 6N, other than hope to sell it to a Chinese buyer.

Value is in rarity, as has always been when dealing with short domains.

•••
OK, nice :) one developed 5N.com of all 99999 5N.com domains. What about 6N.com? :)

I did list a 6N example above as well, check again.. i did show these quickly out of my mind without much search.. not going to do the long work to find several others.. i told you already to simply try/type some valuable patterns and u might be surprised how many developed pages you will land at ;) so don't play this game with me, do your own research and then feel free to come back here

•••
Hey, what's going on today.. 6Ns without 0,4 testing 1,800 right now while 6Ns including 0,4 at 150?

I did actually expect them to go down in these days and weeks before chinese new year..

•••
Congrats to all you guys to entered the 6n.com's market. 2016 will be a great year my friends!!! And to my Chinese Friends out there, party hard and celebrate your New Year, much success to all of you!

•••
Hey, what's going on today.. 6Ns without 0,4 testing 1,800 right now while 6Ns including 0,4 at 150?

I did actually expect them to go down in these days and weeks before chinese new year..

I was kind of expecting it to go up strong leading up to new year actually just wasn't expecting it to happen so close to new year and at such an insane rate. We're now pretty much at the highs we were at in October time although actually we are already way ahead for ultra premiums already.

Congrats to all you guys to entered the 6n.com's market. 2016 will be a great year my friends!!! And to my Chinese Friends out there, party hard and celebrate your New Year, much success to all of you!

I want to publicly thank you as well as others here who have become really good friends and given priceless advice time and again over recent months. I have bought huge in the last 4 months but am extremely happy with my buys and looking forward to seeing where we are in the coming weeks and months.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back