IT.COM

domain 6969.co.uk

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptoGandalf

We are the HolidaymakersRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hello . i ám a magnet to these 69 numbers, so this one i got to buy too. any ideas for 6969.co.uk?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In this extension. 69 = XX,XXX. 6969 = High XXX / Low X,XXX. As always, depending on end user

Last edited:
•••
•••
Could be in the range of low xxxx .

•••
Hello

Thank you very much for this. Im just a rookie hobbyist, and I really don't understand those low- to high terms very well. i would appreciate it if someone could help on those.

•••
Hello

Thank you very much for this. Im just a rookie hobbyist, and I really don't understand those low- to high terms very well. i would appreciate it if someone could help on those.
XXX - 3 figures
X,XXX - 4 figures
XX,XXX - 5 figures

Example: High XXX / Low X,XXX (High 3 figures to Low 4 figures)

•••
Thank you so much for helping me to understand those. I truly appreciate it.
Where would be the best place to sell .co.UK domains? and If auction, should there put a front page or?
How about low XXX to high XXXX .com domains, what could be placed to sell them relatively fast, even a little underpriced?

•••
Thank you so much for helping me to understand those. I truly appreciate it.
Where would be the best place to sell .co.UK domains? and If auction, should there put a front page or?
How about low XXX to high XXXX .com domains, what could be placed to sell them relatively fast, even a little underpriced?
Places like Sedo, DAN, Afternic. You can list your domain there with a BIN (Buy It Now) or take offers. Depends entirely on what the domain is. Take for example random 4 letter COM's, you'd get investors bidding High XX on them here, depending on their quality (more if pronounceable / meaningful). This is all generally speaking. Have to treat domains on a case by case basis (what is it)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you so much. How about the domains , that have little valua? just sell them for pennies or?

•••
Thank you so much. How about the domains , that have little valua? just sell them for pennies or?
You'd be at a loss paying for a typical domain renewal, to then sell it for pennies. If a domain is crap / unwanted, you're in a situation of being lucky to get anything for it

Last edited:
•••
is 69io.com worth anything? seeing as this is a 69 thread Lol

•••
is 69io.com worth anything? seeing as this is a 69 thread Lol
Not really. If you are to reg letter / number combos, they should at least be desirable, to have a fighting chance (YES2, BIG1, NICE1, HOT3, FREE4U, PAY4IT, PAY2PLAY, READY4U, GO2EUROPE). A domain like SEX69 would be a decent adult brand, for obvious reasons

Last edited:
•••
Only 1 reported sale of NNNN co.uk domain on namebio - which is a big red flag......

2000 .co.uk sold for $240 back in 2008......

Going to struggle selling this imo.......

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back