NameSilo

662 Backlinks on PR6 websites - 10 Review Copies Available NP

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello NamePros members..

As a newbie here, Its really a challenging task for me to win trust of NamePros members.

Today, I am going to introduce my new Backlink building service Called "Forward Force"

As we all know that Thanks giving, Halloween, Christmas and New year 2011 is near and in this season many businesses reach to its boom so my service will be helpful for you and also we all know that new backlinks took more than a month to give positive impact on search engine, So we have to work from now on..

forward-force.gif

What is Forward Force?
It is a combination of Unique Ezine article, web 2.0 blog post, Social Bookmarking, Authority profile creation along with profile pinging.

Features:
1- We write 1-unique 300-400 words Article approved by Ezine pointing to your website

2- We write 1-3 more unique 300-400 words article pointing to your website

3- We Manually create 5 Sentence-Spun version article (Read FAQ - What is Sentence-Spun Article?)

4- All Articles will be published on 30 Web 2.0 Blogs having PR3-PR6 - All Blogs are situated on different ips

5- All Articles will be individually Bookmarked

6- Your site along with your Main keyword will be Manually posted on 600 Website profiles having PR3-PR8 rankings

7- All Profiles will be Massive Ping so that they get index in Google faster

forward-force-rates.gif

Sample of our Ezine Article:
Thank God! I Have a Digital Baby Monitor

What is Sentence Spun Articles:
Instead of spinning words by synonyms, we change or spun full sentence to make it more effective

Example:

1- Summer a season of vacation and tours. Many families go for outing and some go at beach.

2- A season of tours and vacation is called summer. Most of the families and relatives go for jaunting and various go at coast.

3- Summer season is also know as family season. Usually people go for day out and few go at shore.

4- Vacation season or summer season is termed as family season. Normally school, colleges and universities along with their families go for trip and some preferred to go at seaside.

Each Spun Article has its Unique Title/Heading

Dofollow or No follow?
All profiles and Articles will be Do-Follow

Profiles and Articles are hosted on same IP?
No, All Profiles and Articles on different Main IPS

Are they Permanent?
All articles and profiles will stick for long time and will not be removed. We will give you some Extra, so Do not Worry.

What if any profile or Article Get deleted?
We will post extra, for example: if you order 600 profiles then will will post 620 profiles. 20 Extra....

Turn Around Time?
Ezine Article took 7-10 days to approve article so Turn around time will be Max 15 days.

Payment mode?
PayPal and Moneybookers

Review Copy:
5 Review copy available for Pack 2 at: $50

Shoot me a PM or

Contact via Email:
threatcc at gmail dot com
info at forwarderz dot com

Regards,
Secondeye

About me:
A War Room Member, 10 iTraders at DP, 13 at WF, 2 Reviews at Freelancers, 4 at NB, 2 at V7n, 1 at AWF and trying to build reputation here also.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back