NameSilo

domains 60 years after being founded see who operates Plumber.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Founded in 1935 this company owns Plumber.com which has been registered since 1995 and appears to have been online since 1998, now it is used for its direct navigation to create leads I am sure virtually every day when people type in Plumber.com into their search bars or that still just me?

http://robbiesblog.com/plumber-com-owned-by-this-end-user-since-1998/10629

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a few gems:

rrsc.com
rotorooter.com
plumber.com

and roto.. roto.. roto... lol ty Mr. Rob.

•••
Founded in 1935 this company owns Plumber.com which has been registered since 1995 and appears to have been online since 1998, now it is used for its direct navigation to create leads I am sure virtually every day when people type in Plumber.com into their search bars or that still just me?
It's great to hear that a plumbing company owns "plumber.com," but I know that, for myself, I go to Angie's list first.
Then, of course, knowing that Angie's list changed its name and never remembering the new name, I end up doing a google or bing search first to find out the domain and click that link. (It's now Angi.com).
While having the domain name of a profession may be great, I'm not sure how frequently that is the first step for someone seeking those professional services. But, for RotoRooter, the current owner of Plumber.com, no doubt some leads come from the domain.

•••
•••
I would love it as sell plumbing supplies and have a trade certificate. My grandfather was also a plumber and also sold supplies so nice to be able to claim that history.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back