domain 6 Windows Vista domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rxmr

Established Member
Impact
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Right off the bat, most of these are downgraded in value because of the hyphens. I think the two most valuable ones are windowsvistaprofessional.net and windowsvistahacks.com with the .net bet a little bit better. I cant really give you an accurate appraisal on the others, but the two I just listed, should be worth the Low $XXX range IMO.

Thanks, ED
 
0
•••
I would say the windowsvistahacks.com is also the best and quite possibly a low to mid $xxx name eventually.


The rest I don't like.
 
0
•••
Thanks!

Thanks for the appraisals. Just checked Sedo's new "for sale" listings for "vista" and there is a couple of more pages of results since yesterday. Should I wait to post mine for sale or try to sell early?
 
0
•••
I do not like hyphens also! For me, I will register none of them IMHO!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Worth low $xx undeveloped now
Maybe more in future
Many long domains..worth only reg fee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back