Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Vista domain....

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
17
Vista.eu.com

Please appraise the immediate value, and future value.

Other CentralNic Vista domains which have already been registered are:

Vista.web.com
Vista.us.com
Vista.uk.com
Vista.uk.net
Vista.gb.com

Don't just sayd "Subdomain, so reg fee" Because CentralNic domains are not the same as new.net as they actually work like any normal domain!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It may worth something but I myself won't register these names now!
Maybe have a higher value in the future!
Good luck!
 
0
•••
worldstar said:
It may worth something but I myself won't register these now!
Good luck!

Why is that?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Just a quick question, what would you appraise xp.eu.com at?

The fact that so many of the extensions (centralnic ones) were already registered must say something. It is just one word.
There are over 1,060,000 different websites which use the .eu.com extension.
 
0
•••
Bump!
Can anybody actually give me an appraisal on this domain?
I would consider it as very kind, especially as I have posted many more appraisals and opinions than I have asked for....
 
0
•••
I'd love to help, but I only deal with .com and .net, so I have no idea of the values of your names...
 
0
•••
Well I think most domain names with vista in them will get good money :D
 
0
•••
simpsons said:
Well I think most domain names with vista in them will get good money :D
Except mine , Just having Vista , doesn't guarantee High Prices. Mine for instance will always be 0$ Value
 
0
•••
Gene said:
I'd love to help, but I only deal with .com and .net, so I have no idea of the values of your names...

Thats fine, thanks for the thought anyway Gene! :great:

I know there is someone here who deals a lot in Centralnic domains, however I cannot remember their username...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back