NameSilo

$6.89 .com and .net registrations at NameSilo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Everyone,

We are now offering $6.89 .com and .net registrations. The following rules apply:
  • There are no limits on the number of registrations
  • No coupon is required
  • This promotion only includes first-year registration of new domains
  • If you are in the Discount Program you save even more
  • Bulk discounts of 50+ and 100+ registrations per order save even more
  • As always, WHOIS privacy and all other offered services are entirely free
We will run this promotion for as long as we can given available supplies, but we do envision it running for at least a few weeks.

Hope you enjoy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Everyone,

Sorry, but this promotion will be ending on Friday, June 8. We've had a tremendous response and thanks as always for your continued support!
Thanks for the heads up

•••
•••
Thank you! Very good promo.

•••
Its look like we still get $6.59 eacheach domain deal on bulk domain registration from 50 to 100, 101 to 500 domain bulk registration going to cost only $6.39 per domain. Cool deals on bulk registration.
https://www.namesilo.com/pricing.php

•••
Bulk reg we have to do in 1 checkout

•••
is the promo over? now .com price is $8.99

•••
You need transfer promos for us lifers lol

•••
•••
•••
Any renewal coupons? Also, any chance of a discount based on total domains in the account rather than registered at one time? I have over 200 domains with you but usually only reg 2 to 10 at a time.

•••
@namesilo

I think you posted today there is .net promo going on.

3.99$

the promo seems over now?

ty

•••
How much discount can I get for 50 .com domains?

•••
We posted on June 19 above with a .net promo. That promo ended yesterday (June 25).

ah ok my bad
for some reason I thought you just posted about it today or a day ago.. in some other thread I could not locate so I replied here..

thanks for update. it is over indeed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back