Domain Empire

information 5L chips new update

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
" Don't blame me, i am not the market maker :) " said by LLLLLs.com

By that quote i want to save my ass being kicked by many NP members LOL. Guys again i only share to you guys what i see i am not a market manipulator as i dont have that amount of money, just look at my NP badge i am not even a business member ;)

Anyway here is the latest stats on 5L chips:

We have already covered super patterns like AAAAA,AAAAB etc. i dont have to tell you guys to renew them as all of them are already renewed.

Lets begin with the immediate next super premium patterns which are 3 same letter patterns.

Total amount: 30,629
Renewed until 2017: 22,756 ( Already renewed 1 year )
Still pending for renewal on 2016: 6,443 ( Majority are my own domains that i don't have the cash to renew )

Note: Trust me, guys these will get renewed just after we let them go out of our account. These names are the ones which is in western sellers hand. If you are the owner sell them or renew them.

Renewed until 2018: 801
Renewed until 2019: 252
Renewed until 2020: 144
Renewed until 2021: 78
Renewed until 2022: 33
Renewed until 2023: 35
Renewed until 2024: 38
Renewed until 2025: 24
Renewed until 2026: 6

So in my point of view all of those 3 same letter patterns will get renewed just after the grace piriod of godaddy ends. Why because the ones that are still not renewed are most of mine and a few other peoples, and we are either broke or confused.

More updates are coming so stay with me and contact me via my site or at NP.
Data is HERE so you guys can check them by your own eyes.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
No, but the information would fit well within the 3+(?) threads you've already started for [hyping] 5L.

•••
No, but the information would fit well within the 3+(?) threads you've already started for [hyping] 5L.
I see so its considered a hyping thread, ok then no more post from now.

•••
When you openly say you have $10,000 vested in 5L (purely from memory) then continue to make new threads regarding new information (as opposed to containing it to just one, as if that'dbe better...), then yes, it'd be considered a hype thread.

•••
When you openly say you have $10,000 vested in 5L (purely from memory) then continue to make new threads regarding new information (as opposed to containing it to just one, as if that'dbe better...), then yes, it'd be considered a hype thread.
Good point :)

•••
Good point :)
forget about paranoia rampant here

hyping or not, it does not matter
i made good cash with these 5L in the last 12months,
and i thank you for any information you may add up,

as you have a large chunk of these 5L, your perspective on the market is much more appreciated

and by the way i just saw your post for the first time, and i will book one hour end of the week to list all my 5L on your marketplace,
you contribute to the domainer community,
even if some people have hard time to admit

keep up with the good work,
DomainChap

•••
@dntoolz

always check who is commenting before changing major behavior / mindset

•••
•••
just to clarify,
as it can be confusing to read a conversation on the internet,

my previous post will look like i am promoting 5L, which i am not

what i was reacting to,
was the fact that people on this forum and others forum,
come really hard on the doers,
it is like a crime to sell on the internet

my 2 cents

•••
just to clarify,
as it can be confusing to read a conversation on the internet,

my previous post will look like i am promoting 5L, which i am not

what i was reacting to,
was the fact that people on this forum and others forum,
come really hard on the doers,
it is like a crime to sell on the internet

my 2 cents

people are different
some like to hate others

•••
Im a fan of 5L. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed your post

•••
Will post more updates tomorrow :)

Keep the updates coming, I'm sure there are many people (including me) who welcome your posts :)

•••
Yeah keep em coming dude, some of us appreciate the heads up and detailed research.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back