Domain Empire

discuss 5G IS NOT LIKE 4G!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
Ok you 5G naysayers u have to research the topic b4 u tear down a niche like 5G!

I see alot of domainers on here saying 5G will never take off.

Well let me say that 5G is THE BIGGEST leap in technology to come in 25 years and it will be in EVERY facet of our lives in time.

It is going to be used in almost every industry on the planet from automakers to hotels, so stop the bad mouthing and get on board!

Mind u I dont really mind the negativity as it means more domains for those who see the potential.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
umm pb u sure have alot to say on 5G. they r your OPINIONS of course for what they r worth which really means squat to the coming 5G revolution and the reality of it all but hey we all rant at times, keep it up mate as its is a good read anyhow to see the otherside as negative as it is not sure where u get your data but im glad i have a more positive outlook on a tech thats been 10 years in the making and will lead to countless jobs products and trillions in the times to come but hey whatever floats your boat dude. u cant bring me down with YOUR HYPE

Last edited:
•••
umm pb u sure have alot to say on 5G. they r your OPINIONS of course for what they r worth which really means squat to the coming 5G revolution and the reality of it all but hey we all rant at times, keep it up mate as its is a good read anyhow to see the otherside as negative as it is not sure where u get your data but im glad i have a more positive outlook on a tech thats been 10 years in the making and will lead to countless jobs products and trillions in the times to come but hey whatever floats your boat dude. u cant bring me down with YOUR HYPE

"I disagree with your opinion and my opinion is my opinion so it must be right".

That is basically what I just read.

•••
I was watching the GD closeouts earlier today. 5GTLDS .com is at $5 with four hours left. I grabbed 5GTLD .com right when it hit the $11 drop last week. In case anyone is looking at buying off the drops, Still a few hours left.

•••
"I disagree with your opinion and my opinion is my opinion so it must be right".

That is basically what I just read.
yea right u r talking semantics, the data! I spew out is not mine its the industry factoids I regurgitate r not my own opinions!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back