status-monitor 502 Bad Gateway cloudflare-nginx

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
502 Bad Gateway
cloudflare-nginx

I am getting this multiple times within this few hours accessing namepros. please advise what is happening. I cant read posts and reply PMs properly..........

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Can you send me a private message with the output of this page? https://www.namepros.com/cdn-cgi/trace CloudFlare's documentation indicates that it's likely a temporary issue with the datacenter nearest to you. We can give them the information from that page so they can troubleshoot the error. Also, is it still happening, or has it stopped?

If you're unable to respond to this, you can email NamePros Tech Support.

•••
It seems ok now, thanks, hope it never happens again

•••
Just got that 502 cloudflare nginx error again, had a hard time replying PMs and browsing namepros, pls fix!

•••
Still consistent 502 cloudflare nginx error. About 5 times since last 3 hours. I am very disappointed.

•••
Can you send me a private message with the output of this page? https://www.namepros.com/cdn-cgi/trace CloudFlare's documentation indicates that it's likely a temporary issue with the datacenter nearest to you. We can give them the information from that page so they can troubleshoot the error. Also, is it still happening, or has it stopped?

If you're unable to respond to this, you can email NamePros Tech Support.
@tekz999 - Please help us assist you better and do what Paul asked above. He needs that information so he can troubleshoot the matter further.

Thanks,

•••
Thanks, contacting CloudFlare.

•••
CloudFlare said they implemented a fix at their Hong Kong datacenter. Please let us know if it happens again.

•••
@tekz999 Are you still seeing these errors?

•••
•••
To disambiguate, if anyone else is seeing a Bad Gateway error, it's probably not this one. The one described here looks like this:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back