IT.COM

500.mobi: a 3-digit numbered dotMOBI domain - Memorable NNN.mobi - BIN = $14,000 USD

NameSilo
Watch
Domain: 500.mobi
Registered at Moniker through September 26th, 2009.

Arguably one of the best NNN.mobi domains.

Buy-It-Now price: $14,000 USD - Post "sold" in the thread to claim at the Buy-It-Now price.

I'm also looking for offers by PM.... But please do not post offers in the thread.

If you'd like to make an offer, send me a Private Message. You can also submit offers through Sedo.com if you wish to remain anonymous.

Please no comments or questions in this thread. If you have a question, send me a Private Message.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
whoever emailed me on the 21st - your address keeps bouncing.. send from a different email.

•••
Buy-It-Now price reduced to $13,000.

Remember, do NOT post offers in the thread... send them by private message only. The only post that should be in this thread is a "sold" post claiming the domain at the Buy-it-Now price.

•••
this is the last chance to get your BEST OFFER in to me by private message... dont play games, I need your BEST offer if you want to own this.

so far, I have not received any offer that I would sell the domain outright for.... but I am a crazy person and if I havnt received an offer I'll accept by this time tomorrow, I will do crazy things. ;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back