Dynadot

REQ-LOGO $50 - KinkyCart : Sex Toy Ecommerce Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're currently at the stages of legal formation for the company and business licensing, so the site has a maintenance page up atm. However, here's a screenshot of what the site looks like:

YbAn1Uc.png

website_regular_6649110-55e13e6d-84dd-4768-bd16-6ea8813ffdb5.jpg

As you can see, it currently just has a simple text logo. We'd like something with a bit more personality. Simple and that works well with the current site design (flat and line-y), but not just plain bland text, if you know what I mean? We'd also like to not have the logo be too directly explicit (or at all) since while the product line is a bit explicit/mature, it's still a legit company.

PRIZE: $50 USD via PayPal

END TIME: 7th August 2016 - (7 AM GMT = 12 AM PST - 3 AM EST)

SIZE/FORMAT: Vector (.svg, .ai, .sketch, etc)

COLOR REQUIREMENTS: I really do like the purple we're using (#d6c5ff - hsl(258, 100%, 89%)) but don't feel like it's a limit if you've got something much better to offer. Regardless, I think that the colors should be easy to adjust since it should still be a simplistic logo.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I love creativity and witty symbolism. If you have a good favicon/emblem version idea, I'd love to see that too.

-----

WINNER: NameFu.

RUNNER UPS: iulia87 and mayazir

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Could I change the title font family?

•••
•••
Simple and subtle. Kinky but on the lighter side. Professional but not too serious. Cursive font that's easy to read and feminine. The concept on the bottom illustrates the "devilish" and angelic polarity that we see in the spectrum of sexual preferences.

Higher resolution when you click the image. Feedback appreciated. Thank you!

KINKYCART_v14_finalb.png

KINKYCART_v14_finalc.png

gal.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hi. Here is my idea for your logo:
kcart.jpg
kcart-site.jpg

•••
•••
Really like this! Has a nice devils advocate vibe and I think fits well with "Kinky".

I wonder what an iconic logo could look like? Say, for social avatars, iphone icons, favicons, etc. Maybe just one with the K and C together? Thanks!

Hi. Here is my idea for your logo:Show attachment 36141

Thank you for your submission, however it's not quite the direction we're going at this time. But good work and thanks again :)

Ooooooh, I do like this one! I like the creativity with the symbolism of the heart and shopping cart. Not sure what feedback to give.. but maybe try some other font styles just out of curiosity? Thanks!

NameFu and julia87 are the top designs so far :)

•••
•••
Thanks for the feedback Here are some icon concepts with the K and C for social media. As always, colors are optional and so are the backgrounds of the icons...if even needed.

KINKYCART_v14_icons.png

•••
More feedback appreciated, thanks!

•••
I like the text of the top right one and the icon style of the bottom right one. Great work! Not sure of any other feedback. :)

Thanks for the feedback Here are some icon concepts with the K and C for social media. As always, colors are optional and so are the backgrounds of the icons...if even needed.

Show attachment 36175

Perfect! Don't have any other feedback to give.

Great, now all three of you have great designs to consider haha. Guess it's a good problem to have.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you for the feedback. Here are my revisions:

cartrev1.jpg
cartrev2.jpg

Last edited:
•••

Looks great! Thanks for your submission :D I don't have any specific feedback to give, as I think this offers plenty of variety to consider. Thanks again and will update if I do notice anything to change!

Thank you for the feedback. Here are my revisions:
Show attachment 36179
Definitely a fan of both font styles and the filled heart version! Don't have any other feedback to give at the moment, but this design is definitely being considered. Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
KinkyCart_005.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
This are a few concepts for avatar / favicon or just a "reduced" version of the logo.

KinkyCart_010.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Or another concept of the heart-devil-icon
I dont want recreate ALL examples with old "icon", so just use your imagination and if you like it, I recreate all with this "icon".
I changed the color to try something different, but it is possible to come back to the original color idea

KinkyCart_011.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Alright, results are in. :D

First, I want to thank everyone for their submissions. Lots of creativity and made the decision quite hard. And for this, I decided to award two runner ups $10 each as a thanks.

The winner of $50 is NameFu. I just loved the naughty & nice theme it had going, which helps give a "kinky" vibe while catering to different perspectives of kink (no shaming, BDSM roles, etc). This just connected well for me and for the site's work-in-progress brand.

The two runner ups are iulia87 and mayazir. Showing great concepts that made the decision even harder for me, as well as great work ethic, are reasons I picked these two. Of course they're not the only ones, but I unfortunately can't award everyone.

So, congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone that participated. Please PM me your paypal addresses.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back