IT.COM

REQ-LOGO $50 AUD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo and Template Design
Prize : AUD$50 Paypal
Contest End Date & Time : 22nd August, 2017, 9:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
Size Requirements :
Colour and text requirements : colour palette needs to work with the attached car colour. Resolution and Vector required for web design advertising and printing.
General Requirements : Logo is for a local business doing loans for cars, motorbikes, boats and personal loans
The business name is: www.centralcoastloans.com.au
Needs to be a little edgy and different.

Additional Information : The logo will also be placed on a car wrap on the attached car. (see file) Running across the back 1/4 of the car and across the trunk/boot and on the back window.
Looking for logo that can be easily transferrable onto different colour backgrounds. ie if I paste/import onto a blue background I won't be able to see anything other than the logo, no box around it or white background, just the logo.
Can we possibly get something incorporated into the logo that depicts that we lend money on what I have stated above, Loans for cars, motorbikes, boats, trucks, personal loans.
Templates required: Email, powerpoint, business card.

Plenty of feedback will be given.
I have run numerous contests on this forum over the years.

Lets see what you've got!!

Attachments

• IMG_4252.PNG
    IMG_4252.PNG
    387.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Deleted

Last edited:
•••
Thank you all who participated there were some very good entries.

Logoexpert is the winner.
Will make contact again tomorrow via PM thank you Logoexpert.

•••
Thank you all who participated there were some very good entries.

Logoexpert is the winner.
Will make contact again tomorrow via PM thank you Logoexpert.
Thank you @sportsforum for choosing my design as the winner! I'm happy for it. Just pm you now

•••
All files sent. Payment received. Thank you

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back