Dynadot

offers 5$ for a domain name with GoDaddy appraisal >$1000

NameSilo
Watch

ComBrands

Established Member
Impact
I tell you a domain name with two common words, 11 letters long, appraised by GoDaddy at $1665, that is open to register, will you send me $5 via Crypto?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
1665$ is too low.
Find domains $3500$ and probably will find someone interested in.

•••
I agree with the others..It's not hard to find domains with GD appraisals between $1000 and $2000 that are available to hand reg...

•••
but godaddy appraisal now updated,

•••
Last edited:
•••
Godaddy appraisals are perpetually being “updated”!

In my opinion, this time is better. previously 5L domains were valued at over 1K on average. now it can be less than 100 if it doesn't have any value. On the other hand, whether it's a geo domain or a 2 word domain, it is more valuable when the domain is used for competitive purposes

•••
I tell you a domain name with two common words, 11 letters long, appraised by GoDaddy at $1665, that is open to register, will you send me $5 via Crypto?
In my honest opinion,Godaddy systems re-appraise expired domains low to make domains look unappealing to investors scouting to pick up bargains. They do this along with tricking the bots of its own system and its parter systems into believing the domain name is still registered. This practice makes in very lucrative when end users visit godaddy and partners to purchase unregistered domains. This then leads to a shopping cart that has the last price listed by the customer at afternic ,godaddy and partners. When checked out if the buyer gets tricked into buying an unregistered domain at retail that is wide open for registration to anyone with a few bucks. Godaddy brokers or the fortunate previous registrant[notified of a sale} will buy the domain from a registra that is not a godaddy partner and sell it to the buyer. This is not speculation if you ever find yourself in this situation try to find a non partner to register ,last week this happen to me 25 times and cosmotown.com was the only registra that registered my domains. porkbun and dynadot even were under the godaddy spell ,they much now have some kind of partnership with godaddy. I also have about 30-50 other glitches or scams call them what you will,I will be publishing. after more than 20 years at godaddy I figured most out.By the way registrations at cosmotown are under 8 bucks with free privacy gd charges about 32 for that combo.
I must say all this being said is truthfully based on my own opinion and experience please make your own decisions based on your own experiences I am just pointing out my own beliefs from my endeavors.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back