NameSilo

$5.99 .com domains @NameSilo

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers started by NameWell, Mar 11, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. NameWell

NameWell Established Member

If there's anyone who's never bought a domain name through NameSilo, you can use coupon code WOOHOO and register your first .com domain name for as low as $5.99. If you want to register any other domain extension, this coupon code will give you a $1 discount.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NameWell

Regular price of .com domains at NameSilo is $6,99. It's still one of the best offers from large reputable registrars.

3. NYJimbo

NYJimbo Domain Re-Animator

Namesilo is my first choice for .com reg's if nothing lower is available.

4. NameWell

Same here :) And I love their domain transfer process - super quick and easy. Less hassle than when using GoDaddy.

I'm tempted to try out some of the smaller registrars that are currently offering great deals ... but once I search them on NamePros I find horror stories and that stops me.

5. NameWell

Forgot to mention, I switched from GoDaddy to NameSilo due to better prices (for renewals too) and for quicker domain transfers.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  6. NameWell

I noticed there are likes and dislikes under my first posts. That makes me curious. Did anyone try using the code? Did it work?

7. fastcool

fastcool Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

per acccount only limited 1 coupon? if it is, many similar codes around for years

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019 at 6:02 AM

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!