Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 4x LLLL.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybermatic

Established Member
Impact
0
I've been buying a few .NET domains lately.

I would like to know roughly how much they are worth (if anything at all). None of these are over 2 months old.

FFLU.NET
SQQL.NET
MSQL.NET
RRUP.NET

Thanks a lot. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
honestly.. reg fee
 
0
•••
Haha... I thought as much. Thank you!

Will see what others have to say as well. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Reg fee: FFLU.NET SQQL.NET

These two I think would get some good value if developed properly
MSQL.NET
RRUP.NET
 
0
•••
domainator1 said:
honestly.. reg fee
Reg fee for MSQL(.)net? Far from it! MSQL = Microsoft SQL or quite simply, "mSQL". Loads of development potential. I'd say low $xxx undeveloped and easily mid-high $xxx or possibly low $x,xxx if developed properly.

I'd personally wait until LLLL.nets are sold out and MSQL will be a gem.

FFLU(.)net - Currently reg fee unless developed
SQQL(.)net - Currently reg fee unless developed, if it generates some "SQL.net" typo traffic then definitely more
RRUP(.)net - Currently reg fee unless developed
 
0
•••
I don't really know about Microsoft SQL, but "MYSQL.COM" is a site. Maybe it could be seen as a typo. I would say prob 60- 70 for now.

The rest are pretty much reg fee though..
 
0
•••
Regular fee for all right now.
 
0
•••
msql.net is the best of the bunch.

Right now the buy out is still going on so domains with bad letters right now are barely above reg fee. I have been selling them on ebay though at $10 a pop for the most part, some go higher and some don't sell.
 
0
•••
DomainTakers said:
These two I think would get some good value if developed properly
MSQL.NET
RRUP.NET

I've thought about developing MSQL.NET as a Microsoft SQL site. Not sure about using it as a MySQL site though - I will have a think about it. I'm glad a few people have mentioned this though. :)

I'm not sure what I could develop the rest into as yet.

Thanks for the all the advice... greatly appreciate it. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back